=4= Captured, Then Welcomed

(So this chappie is uber long!)

The tournament was interesting. Even though I said otherwise, I secretly envied them. I had always wanted to be a bender; but convinced myself it would never happen, since it was highly unlikely in my mind.

I was alone on the balcony, watching the match in amazement, but to anyone who saw me would think I was uninterested. I was just annoyed with having to be watched all the time.

During the final match, something happened. Since I had left Luna at home with my cousins, which she was enjoying, I was all alone.

The masked man I had seen from before was there... And before I could blink he had taken the bending abilities away from the cheating/winning team!

I really wasn't listening to his rant. As soon as I noticed his desiples trying to abduct Korra, Mako and Bolin, they fought their way out. For a moment it was silent through out the whole arena, until I screamed, feeling someone grab me from behind. I slipped out of his grip and kicked him off of the balcony with my foot to his stomach. Then more of them started coming, and before I could keep attacking, one of them threw a device at me, which had wires wrap around me and make me immobile, before electrocuting me, making me let out another scream before collapsing and blacking out.

NO ONES POV

"Kanna!" Bolin yelled in worry. They all fought the attacking equalists, but to no avail.

"She'll make a good addition to our army." Amon sneered confidently.

"You creep! There's no way she'd join you!" Bolin defended instantly, causing Amon to laugh.

"I beg to differ. I've watched her all day and saw that she isn't happy. You are all to wrapped up with your pointless love quarrels to even notice her. She's been judged since the moment she arrived just because she can't bend. You've isolated her, intentional or not, it has quickly made it's impact. You couldn't care less if she disappeared. That's why benders like you make me sick. Always putting yourselves above others because you feel superior. Oh and don't worry. I'll take good care of her. I'll give her the freedom she craves and the adventure she seeks."

"What if say, she disagrees?" Korra asked with anger in her voice.

"Why, I kill her of coarse. So long, avatar. We'll meet again."

With poofs of smoke, they had all disappeared, taking Kanna with them. 

LATER

"She WHAT?! I knew her going into the city was a bad idea!" Tenzin paced back and fourth, soon coming to a conclusion.

"We need to prepare for this war Amon has started. No one is to leave the island."

"But... We have to look for her.." Bolin stated, feeling horrible about the whole situation, as did everyone else. If they had spent more time with her and acted more like friends, would this have happened?

"We can't risk it. As much as it pains me to say this it's two dangerous. We'll just be walking right into their hands and fail before we can rescue anyone, let alone ourselves. He takes our bending away and we're all done for. We just have to hope that Kanna will be ok."

FFWD WITH KANNA

I was chained to a cement wall. Even if I could bend I couldn't break these chains.

It had been days since I was taken and in all honesty, I was getting closer and closer to giving in and joining them.

"Sir Amon," I heard through the door that lead to the hallway.

"What is it?"

"Sir, there's no sign of the avatar. Her and her friends haven't left the island since the incident at the arena."