5.

He got off the phone and stated,"Lee Taeyong turned himself in at Busan Police Station after seeing a psychiatrist, this guy is a nutcase"

"So now whats going to happen?" I sat up.

"We're going to have a meeting with him tomorrow. The meeting will be under supervised conditions so that you can talk and understand each other. His psychologist will be there too." My brother explained.

"That sounds good, now can I hear the rest of the story as to what happened to your recent girlfriend. That stupid phone call ruined it" I asked with an eased expression.

"I'll tell you on our way to the meeting. We both need to rest" My brother teased. Even though he is sharing his scars and wounds with me, I feel that I understand him better and that we can become closer in our relationship, I know it hurts to open up wounds and scars so I really appreciate it. I am glad that he has shared his painful life with me and I know that life isn't going to have perfect relationships.

Next Day

News

Lee Taeyong has been found, he turned himself in yesterday after his family had him psychologically analysed. It turns out that Lee Taeyong suffers from Schizophrenia, Insomnia but according to the police psychologist, Taeyong has been psychologically abused by whoever treated him previously. More information is to be gathered, now for the weather.

Tabz

"Did you guys see the news earlier?" Ten asked.

"Yep. We just need to find the hospital and the supplier of the medical drugs. That person was abusing Taeyong mentally. I feel so bad" Jaehyun rubbed the nape of his neck.

"Let's get to work. The quicker we do this, the quicker we get to be with our friends whom we love so dearly" Dione sighed heavily as we stood outside the apartment.

"Do you guys mind if I join?" A timid Yuta came from around the bush.

"You scared me then. Of course, are you ok?" I smiled.

"I'm better now. I had just needed time to think about it over and I was pretty indenial about it but after seeing it on the news, I want to help and I want to see him. I may sound like a concerned girlfriend but he means a lot to me, he helped me through so much and I want to do what's best without doing it irrationally." Yuta smiled.

"I understand bro, just glad that you're here." Ten hugged him. After the lovely reunion, we all split off to become investigators.

I went with Ten and Yuta to H Plus Yangji Hospital  whilst Dione went with Jaehyun to Kwangdong Hospital of Traditional Korean Medicine.

I looked for a certain room according to the prescription label, 1310BPHN which translates to room:13, floor:10, B-initial of last name(issuer of med), PHN- psychological help and Neuroscience. It's a matter of finding which hospital, I bet the police don't have someone as clever as me.

"You are incredibly smart" Ten smiled as we arrived just outside the hospital. He hugged me a little and played around, we seem to have gotten closer even after our little turmoil. I turned around to walk into the entrance and saw an angry Dean.

"So this is you being busy? I need to talk to you Tabz" Dean grabbed my arm and took me away from the guys.

"Dean, it's not what it looks like. I'm here on strict business" I tried to explain.

"Strict business? I understand that you wanted space and I agreed to giving you it. I know about your passion to become a doctor which is why when you say you're going to the hospital, im cool. I want to support every decision you make, I'm new but the time we spend together enables me to know you, I really like you. Aren't you going to tell me the truth about what you're doing at the hospital messing around with those guys?" Dean looked intently into my eyes.

"Dean, I like you too. It's just that things are complicated now due to the whole Taeyong and Elena thing. I'm trying to help our friends; I want Elena to be at peace and I want Taeyong to be punished but helped due to his problem. I didn't want to involve you because you're new and there isn't much you know. I want to lean on you but some things I just can't because you don't know and can't know until it's all resolved " I explained.

"Then let me know. I can't ever know anything unless you tell me. Don't play stupid games of acting angry when you really want me to cuddle you. They make me irritated. Just make time for me, if you can't make time for me then don't expect me to make time for you. I get that you're trying to help your friends but don't forget about me, otherwise ill forget about you" Dean explained and patted my back before walking away.

"Trouble in paradise?" Yuta asked.

"Don't worry, we have your back. Let's get this done and you can run after him. We mainly need help with guidance around the hospital. If we knew, you could have run to your man" Ten smiled as he rubbed my back.

I smiled as a token of appreciation and directed the guys to the 13th floor, room 10, to find just a ward. Whoops guess it's not this one.

"It must be where Jaehyun and Dione are" Ten smirked.

"Dione has a boyfriend remember?" Yuta chuckled.

"That never stopped others. Feelings are things that you can't control even if you try to stop them. You have to suffer watching the girl you like be infatuated with another guy." Ten frowned as he looked at me.

"That was deep bruh, come on" Yuta put his arms around our shoulders.

Elena
"Morning, let's get going and I'm sure that you owe me a story on the way" I smiled lightly.

"Morning. We can grab lunch and I will tell you the story, if I told it now, I don't know how I will cope and keep myself together. I may be strong both mentally and physically but even superman has a weakness and mine is this" my oppa patted my back.

"Mianhe, I should be more sincere" I frowned.

We got into the car and travelled in silence as I listened to my lit playlist.

We arrived at the police and we were told to wait in a meeting room where Taeyong would join soon alongside his lawyer.

They entered, I stared in silence as I saw Taeyong. I felt so sorry for him yet I want to hurt him for what he has done but he's already been shot. How should I feel right now?

"Morning. This official meeting shall now commence" announced the police officer who sat at the head of the desk where Taeyong and I were opposite each other and same with my brother and Taeyong's lawyer.

"I'm sorry for what I did to you Elena. I shouldn't have done that to you. I did have genuine feelings for you, once I stopped my medication, I started to feel many things so I decided to see someone who could help me, that person gave me medicine and talked with me one on one. Now looking back, some of the things said weren't very appropriate and I believe those triggered me into the actions that I committed. I recently learned that my psychologist was a close friend to my family and led me to believe that your family was bad. I am so sorry and I am currently seeking help Elena. Once I'm better, maybe you could give me another chance, even if it's just friends, I don't want to lose you. With the time apart, I've learned how much you truly mean to me. I care about you and I want to protect you which sounds weird because I'm the reason you're hurt. Once again I'm sorry Elena." Taeyong apologised with tears streaming down his face.

I could feel tears welling up in my eyes, just looking at him made me feel so sorry for him, why is he making this soooo hard?!

Are Taeyongs words genuine?