Story Information

First and foremost, I would like to thank @NizamKosnkarnate for taking some time to read and tell me if my story sucks or not! Thank you dear for taking the time! *hugs*

Please note that this first chapter will be edited as I add chapters. Thank you.

From here you will learn what each story is all about and what the warnings are for that story.

Please take two seconds to read them. Thank you.

Story 1: Mirror Mirror
Genre: Softcore horror.
Summary: She had inherited her aunt's home, and moved in with her friends and roommates. What she wasn't expecting to inherit a mirror that is haunted by an ancestor and cursed by a pissed off witch.
Note: This story is in it's own file so go take a look at that!

Story 2: Dancing Shadows
Genre: Supernatural/Paranormal horror
Summary: When the barrier came down, a little was watching as the shadows of his room danced.

Story 3: Memories Chains
Genre: Supernatural/Paranormal Horror
Summary: It was a doll. That's all it was. That's what he kept telling himself.

Though it did seem to move a lot for such an odd thing.

But it was still a damn doll. Nothing else. Just a doll.

Story 4: Gathering Memories
Genre: Softcore horror
Summary: he was going through what had been known as a 'trailer park town'. He wondered just when everything had changed and where things were going even as he gathered things that they needed.

Story 5: Morgue Hauntings
Genre: Softcore horror
Summary: They were coroners. They did their jobs well, helping those who had lingered behind, allowing them to find peace. It was just that sometimes they were bothered.

This time? It was an idiot coven who was pissing them off with their attempts at coming into the morgue to get rid of 'a great evil'. The little old lady who had passed over their tables would hurt herself if she kept snorting like the way she has been.
Status as of 9/11/2017: Need to rewrite/edit

Status as of 11/8/2017:

I am just going to post these five stories up this year. And start on next years stories so I can have more time to write them. I will be doing Halloween and Christmas and maybe Valentine's Day. We'll have to see. 

But I will be working on these stories and more over the next year. :D