141 - 155

141. A woman feels upto 57 "dols" of pain during child birth.

142. Eye lens is the only part in the human body that remains constant in size till death.

143. The human brain continues to work for 4 hours more even after the death of the person.

144. Lobsters have blue blood by the way.

145. Did anyone know that bananas are berries? They are derived from a single flower with more than one ovary, making them a aggregate fruit. True berries are simple fruits stemming from one flower with one ovary and a typically have several seeds! Tomatoes fall into this group, as do pomegranates, kiwis and- believe it or not- bananas! if you don't believe it search up "is a banana a berry"!!

146. No matter how hard you try the human tongue can't reach the nose, the more you try the farther it goes.

147.Russia has a larger surface area than Pluto.

148. There's an opera house on the U.S.-Canada border where the stage is in one country and half the audience is in another.

149. The harder you concentrate on falling asleep, the less likely to fall asleep.

150. You can't hum while holding your nose closed.

151. Women have twice as many pain receptors on their body than men. But a much higher pain tolerance.

152. There are more stars in space than there are grains of sand on every beach in the world.

153. For every human on Earth there are 1.6 million ants.

154. The total weight of all those ants, however, is about the same as all the humans.

155. On Jupiter and Saturn it rains diamonds.

Pigs executed for murder? The speed of a sneeze? Certainly, there were facts in this list that made you laugh, and there were probably more than a few that you didn't already know. The world is a weird place, after all! Do you have any weird facts you'd like to share - if so, please comment below.

Thanks a lot for reading. Hope you enjoyed. Please do vote and follow. Would mean a lot if you do.