Facetime fail?

So in my first part yesterday I was trying to figure out this whole writing thing but I think I got it
____________________________________ Jack was on FaceTime and he was with the boys and there was a strange dude there . He was tall had blonde hair and carried around a vlog camera , you weren't into YouTube so you didn't know who he was at first then after being introduced over FaceTime you realized who he was . You were exited because you love his dog and his bird he seems cool , you ask if you can come over and zach yells "yes" loud enough to here from next door . You laugh and change into black nike spandex with a grey sports bra and pink tank top then walk over . You get over and see they ordered Chinese food since you love Chinese you were super exited and ran right to the food and asks what jack got so you can eat it . And while you were eating Logan came up to you and talked to you about your modeling and being in his vlog , you were confused on why the boys never mentioned him when you talked the first day . Logan took out his vlog camera "ayyeee Logang look who's here it's the one and only beautiful Mari the model " you smile and say "heyo Logang wassup" . Then you guys all played truth or dare , you and jack kept giving each other scared looks that they were gonna make you do something . And sure enough Daniel dared you guys to make out and with out hesitation jack cups your face and starts kissing you starting sweet and small into a short make out session then Jonah yells "get a room" . You all laugh and then you dared corbyn to jump in the pool fully clothed and he did but before he jumped in he grabbed you and pulled you in with him . After getting to the surface you yell " bean I'm gonna hurt you" and you were never really athletic so he out ran you and threw you in the pool again . After getting dried off and changing into more of jacks clothes you walk into the living room and say "I think I need to start bringing extra clothes with me " . You all laugh and you walk home, after you got home you took another shower and changed into jacks clothes from the day before and fell asleep . You woke up early to getting a call from Logan asking if you wanted to hang out and prank the why don't we boys . You say yes and get ready for the day , you wear a pair of black jeans and a light pick Adidas crop top and Logan picks you up . You guys think of a prank where you and Logan tell them your dating after last night to see jacks reaction . You guys knock on the door and zach answers and welcomes you in , you guys call everyone down and say you have an announcement everyone sits on the couch . After about a minute of complete silence you blurt out that you and Logan are dating and jack instantly looks upset and the other boys look astonished. After you see jack get up you walk over to him and give him a kiss on the cheek and he says " what the hell are you doing your dating Logan " he sounds frustrated so you walk back and tell everyone it was a prank . Jack gives a sigh of relief and sits back down Logan was recording it and was gonna put it in his vlog . Then you and Logan went to his apartment and hung out , you finally met kong and Lydia . After meeting long and playing with him it was time to meet maverick, you walk into logans room and you walk to mavericks cage and put a finger out and he flies on it and is super calm . You look at Logan and he's confused he was vlogging and him and Brandon pointed the camera at you and yelled "wizard wizard wizard" over and over again for about 40 seconds and then they stop . Then you and Lydia talk for a bit and it starts to get late so you get an uber and go home , you far to go to sleep early because you had a photo shoot early in the morning at the beach .
~time skip to after the photo shoot~
You get back home and have phone meetings to do the why don't we boys were texting you and calling you all day and they were getting upset about you not texting them back . After 7 pm your done with business and have alone time in that time you text back the boys and apologize for not answering . After texting them back you go on twitter and ding out that you just hit 2 million followers and instantly get happy , you post on instagram a selfie of you and your twitter followers on your tv . After posting it you get texts from the boys and Logan saying congratulations band stuff . After that you watched Logan Paul on YouTube and stranger things on Netflix , after and episode and a half you fall asleep until you hear a Big Bang down stairs you walk down and see .....

____________________________________ (888 words )
I put another cliff hanger and I'm trying to figure out different types of writing if you like this please comment or dm me
Also follow me on twitter @ yournotmariiii
And follow me on instagram @ mari_why_dont_we