Jonahs a model?

You guys heard a bang and it was a big old tree that fell. After that you guys decided to get out of there and get Chipotle, the some of the bys loved Chipotle and some didn't but you broke the tie on where to go. you guys all got in seperate cars you, Jonah,Corbyn,and Christina in one car and the other boys in the other. you and christina sat in the back and caught up before getting to Chipotle.you ordered a burrito bowl with chicken and other stuff but most importantly you got guacamole, Christina got the same thing but extra beans. The other boys got burritos and you ate and left, you had to get home pretty soon because you had a photo shoot in a hour. After getting home you took a shower and got changed into a tank top and some light colored shorts, Jonah dropped you off at the studio. You changed into some dresses that they had and some more outfits, and took about 3 hundred pictures. You went home because it was late and you had to go to bed super early, you and Jonah had a shoot together for the same people early at the beach. You went home after getting some McDonalds and took a shower, you put on a sweater and some spandex and fell asleep. You had Jonah stay the night so you guys could get ready and be there on time, you are usually late for everything. Jonah always keeps you going, when your tired of the hate that people give you about your body and you wanna quit he helps you and stuff.
~time skip~
You wake up 2 hours earlier than you need to leave so you and Jonah can go out for breakfast, he wasn't awake when you woke up so you woke him up. You gave him kisses all over his face and he woke up but pretended he was still asleep just to get more kisses from you. You then found out what he was doing and left to get a cup of ice water, you gave him more kisses then poured the water on his face. He shot up from the bed and instantly threw you over his shoulder, we was walking outside towards your pool until you told him that you guys had a photo shoot soon so he just went back upstairs and threw you on the bed. He held down your arms with one hand and tickled you with the other, he knew you hated being tickled because you were extremely ticklish. You then overpowered him and rolled over to where your on top of him but instead of tickling him you just gave him kisses and a hug. You finally got off of him and started getting ready, you wore a black crop top shirt with some high waisted light jean shorts and some zebra yeezys. Jonah wore a t-shirt that was tight around his muscular arms and was tight on his chest, you thought it was super hot so you texted your manager to get Jonah a bunch of shirts that are tight like that so you could see him like that more often. You keep staring at him and he catches you, he looks at you and smiles. Even though you guys have been together for over a month now you still blush and fall more in love with him everyday. You and jonah went to IHOP after getting ready and ordered some breakfast, you guys ordered some pancakes with whip cream and strawberries with maple syrup. You guys finished eating then Jonah drove you guys to the beach where the photo shoot was. You guys got changed into multiple bathing suits and did a lot of different poses, you weren't really used to them because you've never done a photo shoot with a boyfriend. You guys finished the photo shoot after about 3 hours and you guys go tot keep a bathing suit. You guys kept the ones that you had on and had a normal day at the beach after that, you guys were at the beach for a while until you wanted to go home and play with molly. You and Jonah got home and he went to his house and you went to yours. You got home and molly was super exited to see you and she ran around the entire house. Molly loves when new people or anyone comes over because she loves attention. You and the why don't we boys always play with her and pet  her, you take her on walks everyday and sometimes you take her to the gym with you and she knows how to use the treadmill. You decided to got to the gym when ......
_________________________________
(803 words)
I'm sorry that this chapter is short I just haven't been feeling super inspired and I might change my schedule when school comes back. Hurricane Irma got school cancelled for a while. Also I made a lot of grammar mistakes so sorry for that.