~Scout x Reader~

After You Signed In Like, i guess two weeks ago, Miss Pauling gave You a Proper tour And Introduction To alll the 9 nine men. There was The Soldier...By god He was loud, There we Have the Demoman, Who Knew Scotts and can drink that much. Then, we Have the   Pyro, Then, The Sniper, the Spy, The Medic,The Heavy, the engineer and then theres........The Bostonian. The Scout. You'd always feel so fuzzy when he hits you up or when you look at him. He looked adorable in that (RED/BLU) shirt, with his Idiotic Smile, His Funny Sense Of humor, Matching with his Single earpeice With his Brown chocolate Hair, covered with his gray hat, how he fights using a bat, heck, you wanted him for yourself like a peice of candy. You really wanted to confess on how you really felt for him but, you were  just afraid and paranoid about the one thing you feared. The fear of Rejection. But it Was finally  This moment. (YOU KNEW, YOU FUKED UP. XD oke i'll shut up now xD) This was the day you'd Confess your feelings to him.
~~
It was a ceasefire day! Wich..also meant your general clean up day...oh..yipee. it was 5:30 in the morning. You Were the only one Awake scince the men Slept in. You Had to do your chores so, You Cleaned your room. After that You Tip-Toed your Way across the other rooms.  while  you were walking or..tip toe-ing down you could'nt help but grunt a bit cause of the annoying snores...but you maganged and lead toward the kitchen. It was half morning half night outside so, you turned on the light switch and started to clean every dirty nook and crany you see, you re-wahshed the dishes, cleaned the stove, then after that, you went to do laundry..you turned of the switch and walked off to the laundry room of the base. When you flicked the light switch you saw a huge pile of (RED/BLU) blood stained Uniforms..you sighed and facepalmed "I Do'nt think this cant be that bad.."..you started up the washing machine and did your laundry after some time it was about 6:10 in the morning. You heard bird chirping and the sun shining...you got off and dried all the uniforms and walked back to the kitchen to cook  some breakfast for you and the Mercenaries. After some time you made a very nice meal, it was Pancakes and Berries topped with some butter and syrup..last but about it was the berries.  All were flatcakes except for the engineer's it was waffles instead. But, you ate your breakfast ahead. You sighed "well that was a lovley meal." You chuckled to yourself "next and last thing,...Waking them all up..." you fowned slitghly and went back upstairs..the first one you came across was Spy's...you nervously knocked on the door. "Uh--..h-Hello?..sp-..Spy?." No answer..but you did her grunting "Oui?..." a voice said as it mumbled inside "it's uh,-- i mean, time to wake up for the morning...Breakfast is  at the table..." you replied "Oui Oui...Merci (Y/N)" spy replied back and yawned. You walked towards to the Snipers room..and nervously knocked again.."Uhm..hey? Uh?..S-Sniper? You up? Breakfast is at the table..I made you some coffee..." you said knocking on the door. "Uh yeah thanks, sheila be down there in a sec.." you woke everyone up but laslty,..you had to wake up the Scout. You sighed in nervousity (is dat a wurd? OnO i need engleesh i dont know how to spoke) and knocked "G-..uh Goodmorning Hey uh? Sc-Scout? Breakfast is ready...all of you better get up after a few minutes before it gets cold..." you said hesitanly. "Yeh sure toots..be dere in a sec." He said in a sleepy voice..now you went back to your room and grabbed some clothes and went to the showers..you were alone so, you took a shower peacfully...after sometime you got dressed and went back to the kitchen..everyone was eating..they turned to you "Good morning, (Y/N)! Thanks for cooking!" They thanked not really in usion but nodded and gave them a smile anyways..

~Time skip~
It was about 1:30 in the after noon you were doing what you normally do in ceasfire day but this time it felt off..you forgot to tell scout how you felt but who were you kidding? Who'd accept you?.

You heard a knock on
 The door. "Yes?" You answered. "Hey uh, Toots, Ya g'atta second?" It was scout. He creaked the door open slightly as he revealed his head. You were blushing red. "Uhm..Sure..Come! Uh--..sit!" You gestured him to sit beside  you. Then he did and looked at you. You were blushing MADLY. "So? What brings you by?" You tried your best NOT to make your blush so obvious. But when he Smirked You knew he saw right through you. Crap. "You're blushing are ya, Toots?~" he said smiling like and idiot. "UH?! HELL NO. WHY WOULD I?!" You touch your burning red cheeks as he chuckled "a'ight a'ight enough tease. I wanna be real." He turned in seriousness. You nodded. "I-...Kinda..wanna tell ya somethin' it'll probably shock ya 'n all but might as well tell you b'fore its too late. (Y/N), Ever Scince ya joined (RED/BLU) Team, i fell for it. I love how your hair flowed when you turn, when i see your (e/c) shine and sparkle like a million stars..all im just saying is..I Want you To be mine. And only mine." Your eyes shot wide open as he crossed his arms and shrugged "What? never seen someone confess to ya b'fore? C'mon toots--." He rolled his eyes but in shock, you smashed your soft lips into his. Scout's cheeks gone red and as he melted into the kiss, you were on sync. You both pull away for a catch of breath and you smiled. "I Love you Too Scout." You gave him a smile. And that day forward, eh..i actually duno..you guys decide lol
======
Hokay..done wid dat shit but yeh lol bye

-Brooklyn❤💋