𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐳𝐮-𝐳𝐚𝐧𝐚 & 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧-𝐞

𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐋
𝐙𝐔-𝐙𝐀𝐍𝐀 & 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐍-𝐄

𝟐𝟎𝟎,𝟏𝟎𝟎— 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐄
𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 to a bright white, clinical feeling room with no one in sight. She sat up straight noticing Jack on the table beside her with two robots hovering over him.

"Here we go again. We've got our work cut out for us," the purple one complained, the viewers knew her as Trin-E.

"I don't know—he's sort of handsome. That's a good lantern jaw," the blue one, Zu-Zana, consoled the other as Jack also awoke, looking over to Victoria with wide eyes.

"Lantern jaws are so last year," Trin-E dismissed her. "And then this one, her overbite is way too excessive."

"I think it gives her a sweet look," Zu-Zana disagreed once more.

"Ugh! We have such different tastes!" Trin-E rumbled in annoyance.

Jack looked between the two hanging over him, "Sorry... nice to meet you ladies, but where exactly are we?"

"We're giving you a brand-new image," Trin-E stated. "Marriage edition. The viewers love a good couple," she explained quickly.

"Oh, hold on, I was with the Doctor—u'" he started but realized what the robot had said, looking to the two of them in alarm. "Why, is there something wrong with what I'm wearing?" Jack asked, as if it were much more appalling that these robots didn't like their image.

Jack had on denim jeans and a white t-shirt while Victoria had on black jeans, a black t-shirt and a big brown coat that Jack had been wearing earlier.

"It's all very twentieth century—where did you get that denim?" Zu-Zana asked, standing to Jack's side while Trin-E moved to stand next to Victoria.