𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇

𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇
𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊 & 𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀 !

𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊 & 𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀 !

𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 is an ex-time agent, stuck in the 1940s trying to find the memories she had stolen from her and her husband. As the war wages on, their hearts become out of sync. Their goals and ambitions different and they can't seem to see eye to eye anymore.

While on the search for some pathetic consumer to take a Chula Warship off their hands, Victoria and Jack meet the Doctor and Rose Tyler. They teach them that even though their lives may have been halted by someone else, they can make the rest of their lives count for something. Even if that life doesn't seem to ever end. 

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 !

𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘
𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕪

𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕪

𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝕛𝕠𝕙𝕟 𝕓𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕞𝕒𝕟

𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝕛𝕠𝕙𝕟 𝕓𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕞𝕒𝕟

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 !

hey, everyone! thank you so much for coming to this story and checking it out. this is one of my babies, and i love it very much but sadly i will no longer be updating it. i have all the chapters through the first season of doctor who (2005). i might (very strong might) come back and add in the last couple episodes that jack harkness is in to wrap this story up. but, at the moment i don't have the motivation to do that.

since this story has finished, i'd like to give a very big thank you to YOU. you've made this story what it can be. it has gotten as good as reception as i thought it would. jack isn't the biggest character in doctor who but he is very dear to my heart. so thank you so much.

i'd also like to thank sincerelygabriel for all the support she has given me on this story and many others. she has supported this story from the beginning, when it had first popped up on here, when i took it down and brought it back up again. thank you so much, and i am so sorry to have cut you off like this.

that's all i'd like to say, i really hope you enjoy this story about time travel, marriage and how hard both can be on people.

𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 !