catastrophe

This was the third time Jihoon had to change his sheets, and it was finally time to decide that he didn't need any. Not until the cat goes home. He dumps the stash of sheets into the washer, hoping that Soonyoung would get the sign and wash them for him. Not that the older liked doing laundry anyway. It was all just a matter of helping. And obviously, helping is the last thing Soonyoung is good at.

Jihoon stands in the hallway, his sleeves rolled up to his elbows, his pants rolled up to his knees, trying to figure out what to do now. His house was a mess.

First he's gotten cat piss all over the place, from the curtains to the bed to Soonyoung's tattered stuffed dinosaur called Ted (Soonyoung still gets mad at him for attempting to throw it out), next was the amount of cat food that was scattered all over his house and Jihoon isn't sure what he should do with them. He hates the smell of cat food; the pellets smelled like rotten fish of some sort and Jihoon hated it so much. The cat's scratched the curtains and the sofa too and Jihoon's not sure what excuse he's going to tell Soonyoung's mother about the damage done towards those hand-sewn curtains.

Jihoon hears a crash in his room. What's good?

"Bounty!" Jihoon shouted, heading towards his room at the back of the house, furthest away from the kitchen and the living room. Bounty? No, it wasn't that chocolate; it was a stupid name Wonwoo gave for his stupid cat because that stupid cat liked coconut chocolate. Which was probably an unhealthy diet for cats, to be very honest.

Jihoon deeply inhales before he enters his room (which stank of cat piss no matter how much air freshener he's sprayed to the point where it's unhealthy), awaiting the new damage Bounty had caused. He opens the door and the cat hisses at him, fur sticking up in defense. Jihoon knew Bounty never liked him in the first place, and the closest to affection the cat's shown towards him was the uncountable amount of scratches on Jihoon's pale skin as he makes a mental note to put several plasters on the big ones.

"What the fuck." Jihoon muttered when he saw his recording equipment all over the floor, the speakers on his keyboard and his figurines at the verge of death. His eyes scan the room for traces of the greyish cat, which seemed to have disappeared, for some strange reason. Jihoon's eyes bulged out of it's sockets when he spots the sliding door open, and Bounty gives him a mocking look before the cat turns it's tail and walks out of the room.

Jihoon almost trips over his equipment chasing after the cat, "Bounty! Bad kitty! Bad kit- no I mean good kitty! Don't do it- GOOD KITTY BOUNTY-"

Bounty jumped to the balcony next to his room, which most probably belonged to his neighbour's. It was his neighbour's house after all. Now Jihoon's having a mental breakdown and a dilemma whether he should chase after the cat or let it be, praying to god that the cat doesn't cause a total mess in Seungcheol's room.

And Seungcheol- oh god Choi Seungcheol. Jihoon's had his eyes on his neighbour ever since he's moved in last year, and Soonyoung knows too, the result of accidentally blurting it out once he had a little too much to drink when Jihoon found out his thesis wasn't accepted. Soonyoung's not surprised at Jihoon's sexual preferences, since he knew Jihoon's lacked interest in women after all.

Jihoon's never really tried keeping his hopes up whenever Seungcheol flashes him a smile as beautiful as the heavens or when he makes some time to talk to him even though he's extremely sleepy.  Jihoon's never tried to peek whenever he accidentally catches Seungcheol topless, admiring the body fit for an inspector. Although it was extremely tempting.

In a cracked nutshell, Jihoon liked the boy more than he thinks, although he denies it ever so often when Soonyoung teases him about it.

Anyway, back to the cat. It wasn't an option anymore, Jihoon definitely had to chase after the cat before the inspector comes home to a home that looked like a tornado just passed by. With a little touch of cat piss.