You belived in me when no one else did.

*4 years earlier*

The door slammed awakening me  from my deep slumber.The sound of a bag clashing against the wooden floor of mine and Conor's  run down apartment echoed loudly."Conor?"I asked standing up there was no reply just an angry Conor storming into the dimly lit living room.

I sighed sitting  down next to him as he rubbed his temples in annoyance."I can't do it"he mumbled I knew he was talking about his career in MMA that he had been working on."Yes you can"pushing him back against the sofa I straddled his waist  taking his face into my small hands."Y/N it's to hard no one believes I can do it"I had never seen Conor this down before.Sure he came home every now and then complaining about how it was a tough training session but this was different the utter distress on his face made me want to just hold him and not let go.

"Conor you have come so far,don't let anyone tell you that you can't do it because you can and I know you can I believe in you and when you become a champion everyone will eat there words"A small smile made its way into his face pulling me into a kiss his mumbled an I love you.

*4 years later*

I sat in my seat my acrylic nails digging into the palm of my hands I as I watched the vicious fight that took place before me.Both men landing amazing shots  however Eddie did go down within the first minute of round one. I think everyone in the arena could tell conor had the upper hand here.Soon enough near to the end of round two Conor hit Eddie with four amazing punches making Eddie fall to the mat I could see the ref signal the match was finished.

"Ladies and gentlemen referee John McCarthy has called a stop to this contest at three minutes four seconds of round number two. The final winner by knockout and new undisputed UFC lightweight champion of the world the Notorious Conor McGregor"I jumped up for my seat as I watched everyone pile into the ring all surrounding conor while a few consoled the visibly upset Eddie Alvarez.

Pushing my way past everyone I finally got to Conor both belts placed on his broad shoulders."you did it"I cried latching on to his sweaty frame.He chuckled hugging me back"no we did it if it wasn't for you sticking by my side reassuring me I could do this every time I wanted to quit then this wouldn't of happened you believed me when no one else did and for that I love you"he whispered in my ear making me cry into his shoulder even more.

" I love you too"pulling him into a sloppy kiss as we pulled away he placed his new belt on my shoulder pulling me close to him.

------------------

So I wasn't sure about posting this but I haven't updated for a while 

Sorry Darcie x