Theres more to look foward to

My eyes began to water as I watched the ref call the match to a stop my lip trembled as Conor stumbled around the ring recollecting his balance.I watched as his face dropped as he released what had just occurred his eyes searched for mine in the sea of people.His smiled faltered and his face set like stone his expressions showed nothing but disappointment,anger and pure annoyance I knew he was pissed at himself and I knew he would blame the the loss on himself.

However that was far from the truth I was proud he even had the courage to step into a boxing it was totally out of his comfort zone.However Conor had always been unpredictable and made rash decisions yet this was his most daring one yet.I felt Erin's hand Grip onto mine trying to reassure me that it was going to be okay but I could tell by the look on everyone's faces they all felt different.

Soon after the results of the ten long rounds where announced Conor and Floyd began to congratulate each other on the grate fight.However I couldn't help but notice the pain that lurked through my fiancé's eyes.Soon enough I was sat backstage watching as conor paced up and down his dressing room,his boxing shorts had been shed and he now stood in a pair of suit pants.The anger was radiating of him and I could feel every single bit of it I stood up walking over to him"calm down"I hand reached for his muscular bicep yet he  moved away shaking his head."don't touch me"he seethed I took a step back not wanting to make him more pissed off.

"Conor honestly don't beat your self up about it you have so much more to look forward to,you did your best and even though you didn't win you will always be my champion no matter what because I love you"my hands where now placed on both sides of his face which was blooded and bruised however he still managed to look handsome.

"What's there to look forward to"he asked practically ignoring what I had just told him I rolled my eyes before taking one of his hands and placing it on my growing stomach."The fact your going to be a daddy in 6 months"A smile fell upon his face before I was lifted carefully into the air.

"Are you being serious!"he exclaimed tears were now collected in both of our eyes,I nodded not being able to speak."I love you"he mumbled pulling me into a kiss

----------------------

Sorry for not uploading in a long time but I just started year 11 and it's really stressful!However I hope you like this imagine and I will be uploading once a week

Darcie x