4

After school eren and Levi walked home and to comfort Levi he held him close and they walked home and Levi just looked at how much silver eren wears and he blushed as eren looked at him eren chuckled rolling his eyes "why so scared" "the murdered can be anywhere here" the next thing he knows Levi is on erens back and he blushed as eren walked through and he opened Levi's door "drop off for a small man" Levi turned red and buried his face in eren "hello Levi who's your friend?" "His name is eren" Levi said and they walked upstairs eren opened his door and they walked in and Levi sat on his bed and eren lied down and got on his phone "let's play truth or dare" Levi said "truth or dare?" "Truth" eren sat up perfect" "who do you love" "farlan he's the nicest person I've ever met and he's always been there for me" Levi blushed looking to the side and smiled "truth or dare eren?" Eren was blasting heat even if you touched him your hand would burn "truth" "have you had any sexual reactions?" "No why ask" "don't know thought you do because ya muscles" "that's called working out not jerking off" Levi giggled

God you turn me on

Is all eren thought "truth or dare" "dare" "I dare you to go down to your parents and twerk" levi blushed as he got up and when he was down stairs he did as told his parents stared as eren chuckled they figured out what was happening and they walked upstairs "truth or dare eren?" "Dare" "I dare you to do your sexiest thing on me" bingo eren pinned levisnd as soon as their lips touched eren said "tell me when to stop" his lips hit you younger males and Levi's eyes widened as he felt erems hand sneaking its way to his delicate side levis face heated he was thinking this was a dare but little did he know this was erens goal after a while eren grinded and got this soft moan "eren that's g-good" they got up "what the hell WAS THAT!?" Farlan screamed and Levi blushed "truth or dare" he could tell by erens expression they weren't joking farlan sat down eren scooted farther away and drifted off into space thinking about the person he's been moving closer to with he sat up "good bye Levi I need to go home" he walked home and when he was home he picked up a glass and threw it at the wall shattering it "that fucking bitch will pay" eren thought of a plan of the most painful murder the next day he was talking with Farman and after school they walked to the designated killing place a cliff they were looking when eren grab him and covered him mouth "tell me are you afraid of heights?" Eren stabbed his back ten times and farlan cried out and eren kicked him off "bitch" he waljed away and someone watch him but didn't catch a glimpse of eren was Levi he was terrified as he saw a killer but who that person saw as his lover eren caught a glimpse of Levi and since eren had something to hide his face he walked over to wear Levi was hiding and pinned him Levi was terrified a murderer had been here saw him and was about to kill him except he wasn't even being touched he noticed it was the same guy who killed Reiner and before he knew it he was being pushed to the ground "never tell"