Lost

Oh..no...

Jungkook pulled his chair closer to you and your arms where touching. Both of you were both looking at one page and Jungkook would sometimes look at you.

The door then opened. It was jimin?! He is not in our class. "Umm..Ms? I believe this belongs to Min Aishi" he said and you blushed. You smiled at him and was about to get it when jungkook pulled you down and made you sit back.

"Ill do it for you babe" he said and winked at you. You gave him a disgusted face and he got the book from jimin and he pushed him. "Get lost short boy"jungkook said and jimin stared at him. He closed the door in jimin's face.

He went back at he placed his chair back and threw the book
You desk. "You could at least give it properly!" You said and he looked at you. "Your welcome" he replied and looked away at you. "For your information Mister Jeon! I didnt need your help!" You replied back but louder. "Whatever" he said back.

You rolled your eyes and just went with the flow of the class.

(After class)
You walked to your locker and you opened it. You then got your gift from you brother. You pulled one end of the ribbon and the side fell down casually. It was contact lenses. You opened it and it was your favorite color of contact lenses. You wore it and you loked in the mirror. Your face changed in just a second. You looked pretty.

You left the box in the locker and then you felt someone push you. You knew it was jungkook. You looked at him and he was shocked. "I..im sorry you were not the one I meant to push, have you seen Min Aishi?" He said.

You looked at him and you didnt expect he wouldn't recognise you. "Do you know me huh?!" You said. "I..im sorry I didnt know but who are you?" He said. You slapped him in the face. "Im Min Aishi mister Jeon you jerk as boii!!" You said and you left while not looking back.

As you were walking down the hall. Alot of girls and guys looked at you in awe.

You then saw your brother yoongi. "Oppa!!!" You called him. He looked at you and was shocked. "Aishi?" He said and you nodded. "Oppa alot was changed" you said happily. "Well mom called me and told me she adopted a child in the orphanage so lets go?" He said and you nodded.

(At home)

You were at the couch with your mom and dad and suga. Your parents didnt care about you and Suga.

You all waited for him until the door opened. You all looked at the door and you and Suga was shocked. Anger boiled up in your bodies

"JUNGKOOK?!!"