Inside

"JUNGKOOK?!"

We both screamed and jungkook looked at us shocked too. "There must be a misconception mom!!" I said and she looks at jungkook not bothering to care about what i said.

I stomped infront of my Mom and dad looking at them with anger. "YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID! YOU CAN'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ME AND YOONGI AND THEN YOU WILL BRING THIS JERK TO THE FAMILY?! ARE U CRAZY?!" i screamed while tears are threatening to fall down.

"I hate you" i said and ran upstairs to my room while passing through Jungkook, i look at him and he had... a caring look. Like he wanted to know if I'm okay which is not what i expected.

I entered my room slamming the door close. I then jumped on my bed screaming on my pillow. I then heard yoongi's voice from downstairs and i ran to my door opening it a little while listening to them.

(Yoongi's POV)
I stood up and gave them a cold stare. "Why did u have to do this..." i said while my anger is boiling inside of me. They didn't speak.. my father then looked at me and as i was about to speak... "BECAUSE U AND AISHI ARE USELE-" before my father could continue his sentence i punched him in the face making him spit blood.

"AND YOU BOTH ARE FUCKING ASSHOLES" i screamed back which i don't do all the time and i gave my dad a last look. "Know who are those who loved you even before..." i said and walked to jungkook. "And if u ever try to get close to Aishi i will kill you.." i said and i went up to Aishi's room.

(BACK TO AISHI'S POV)

As i was listening the door opened and it was yoongi. "Hey" he said and looked at me with a hurted expression. I sighed and i sitted on my bed and he sat beside me. "Wtf is happening in our lives" i said and look at my hands. "You know? This reminds me of something" he mumbled and i look at him. "What do you mean?"

(FLASHBACK)

back when me and Yoongi were still little kids, we would always play outside. "Come back to the house nowww~" my mom said with a smile. We both screamed back while giggling "Yesss mommm!"

Me and Yoongi took our toys and walked back to the house slowly while talking about how fun it was. As we entered the house we heard our mom and dad screaming at eachother. "WE DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY!" my dad screamed while holding the bills in his hand. "THEN WE COULD WORK HAR-" my mom said but my father cuts her off "ITS THE KIDS! DON'T U SEE? THEY MAKE US FINANCIALLY POOR EVER SINCE THEY WERE BOR-" my mom slapped him.

And that's when out parents started to look down at us... my mom tried to fight back but...in the long run my dad convinced her.

(BACK TO PRESENT TIME)
We both sighed. "I guess thats why they adopted Jungkook, he is rich since he is being held by a big company"

I didn't hear yoongi that much because the same same thought was circling in my mind.

"Jungkook, my bully...is now my..STEP BROTHER?!"

(OH SHIET AHAHAHAHAUA sorry guys i rarely go on wattpad but her here i am😂😆 i saw the comment and im sorry HAHAHAHA i guess this is shitty but this is what i came up with, i am in the hospital rn cause i fainted and all, and my birthday was on dec 27. THANKYOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS BOOK, can i get a "get well and happy birthday" from u guys😊 anyways LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH💗💘💖❤💕💓💝💞
Author-nim out)