shower

I ended up falling asleep turned towards her. She woke up before me and started to braid my hair. I woke up laughing and asking her what was she doing.

- I like your hair. It's so dark and long, it really matches your face.

- Oh, thanks. - I blushed like an idiot. - Do you have the time? - I asked because afterall, we had to subscribe ourselves in school at 8am.

- Yeah, it's ahm- 7:30?! Already?!

- I have to shower aswell! - I told her as she ran into the bathroom.

- I only have one shower yet. - Betty said.

- I'll go take one at home.

- No, your dad can be doing it with his company. Come inside, It's ok with me.

My head stopped for a little bit. Did she really invite me to take a shower with her? I couldn't. But I really had to get to the school, today was the last day you could get in. 

- What are you waiting for? We have 20 minutes to get out of the house! - Betty said while she opened the bathroom door.

- Are you really cool with it? - I asked. I didn't want to be "that guy", you know.

- Come on Jug! I used to shower with my cousins when we went to the pool, it can't be worse. Or are you like ashamed of yourself? I don't want to make you uncomfortab...

- No, I'm ok with myself I think, but thanks for worrying about that. Let's just hurry before 8 o'clock.

She started to take off her shirt and the rest of the pajamas and I did the same as she turned on the water. It wasn't just the water that was turned on but that's beside the point.

I got in, she looked me and I looked at her as her eyes went down and she flushed and arched one eyebrow. I didn't look at her body because that would be disrespectful but I wanted to so bad. I washed my hair and she washed hers. As i was grabbing the soap she looked in my eyes and bit her lips. I couldn't look at her lips or else I would want to kiss her and her eyes were too intimidating so I looked down and then I remembered we were naked and I just turned around completely red. She giggled and got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around her body and creating its silhouette and I couldn't even think. She had the most amazing body, face, mind, personality - she couldn't be real.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I went inside the room and she was almost fully clothed, only missing her shoes and her shirt. I couldn't look at her for more than a second, she would think I was flirting with her. I got dressed as she packed her handbag. 

- Jughead?

- Yes Betty?

- You're really beautiful. You shouldn't be worried about your body. - She said while packing.

I blushed and smiled and she noticed and smiled back.

- Thank you Betty. You're lovely aswell. - I told her, making her smile. - It's already 7:49, we have to go!