Part 4- The Mercy God

OJ's POV:
It's the weekend now, yay! Paper's hand is now better as well. It was my day to shop for food, we have a chore chart. I just got back to the dorm, and it sounds like Paper is talking to someone. I put the Food on the table and walk into our room. Paper has headphones on and he's playing something on the computer .... oh! it's Overwatch! I love that game! "Hi Paper! I'm back from the market." I said. "Oh! Welcome home OJ!" He replies and smiles at me. He's adorable. "So, you play Overwatch on the computer?" I ask. "Yeah! I love this game!" He replies. "Cool! I have it on my Computer too! My main is Hanzo, what's yours?" I ask "My main is Mercy, Some people nicknamed me 'The Mercy God'" he said and giggles. I chuckled at that. "Can I join the team?" I say as pull out my computer, and headphones, and sit next to Paper. "Sure! I'll invite you to the team" He said cheerily.

We played overwatch for a while. I see why they call him the Mercy god! He's amazing at jumping from player to player healing them, and dodging the bullets. He's so cute when he's gaming.
-------------------------------------------------------

(Word count: 209

Sorry for the short chapter XD
Overwatch is a fun game! I recommend it to all of the gamers if there are any reading this. I'm such a nerd XD
hope you enjoy the book so far!)