01 | An Angel?

Change [ MyStreet X Reader ]
Poll(s) at bottom
Your House at bottom
[ ] = Timeskip
[ ] = Flashback
≣≣≣≣≣≣

[Your Name] 's Pov

I pulled up into the driveway of a pretty, two-story, grey-blue, house. It had a stone roof, nice big windows and flowers dusted the garden. It actually looked pretty nice despite the eyesore of a moving van in front of it. Huh, this is the house I'm going to spend most of my life in unless some idiot in the future decides to blow it up with explosive feathers... What a random thought.

I got out of the car and stretched my legs, I probably should help the moving people get the furniture inside and unpack. But then again, I could sit in my car and watch the next episode of [favourite anime/show] on my phone in the car...

Before I could make a disison I saw a little black dot in the distance with a tan and purple blob chasing it. I hear, what I think is the purple blob shout 'COME BACK HERE CELESTE!! DAM IT AARON, GIVING CELESTE SO MUCH DOG TREATS!!'

I knew it was too true to be true, a really nice house for a really nice price in the perfect area. I just don't have that luck. Of corse, I'm cursed with crazy neighbours that scream a lot.

As I was lost in my thoughts the blobs got bigger and clearer and way closer.

'WHATCH OU--,'

I felt something heavy fly into my chest and I was propelled backwards into my car door. Like I said, I really don't have good luck. I felt my vision fuzz up until it was nearly completely black. 'I'm so sor-' I blacked out.

Aphmau's Pov

Oh. My. Irene. Oh no, I think I killed this girl, I haven't even met her yet, great. It was then I noticed the moving van and the SOLD sign. Great, she's my neighbor now. Uh, maybe she her door is unlocked? I could put her down on her bed! Wait her bed is probably in the moving van... That's it! I'll help move her furniture in! Would that be weird? Probably, but I nearly killed her with my dog so, I kinda owe her...

I'll go get Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn!

[Your Name] 's Pov

Ouch, my head hurts like hell, what happened? I rolled over on my couch and snuggled into the fluffy blanket. Wait, I never unloaded my furniture... I slowly sat up and opened my eyes. I'm not in my house at all!! Wait, did I die? To a black blob? Wow I always thought I'd have a heroic death or something. Is this what hell/heaven looks like?

'Ah, you're up!' I turn around to see a girl with tan skin, raven hair with a purple bow keeping it together and Amber eyes. She wore a thick purple, white and pink jumper with black leggings and brown boots.

'... Are you an angel?' I asked her.

'What?!' She blushed slightly.

'Well... I'm dead so you must be an angel,'

'Haha, Aph is no angel, she's always eating the all cookies! Also we're all pretty alive, last time I checked,' I heard a female voice behind me.

I craned my neck around to see a tall girl with pale skin, light blue hair pulled into a plait and blue eyes that could stare through your soul in a beautiful way. She looked oddly familiar.

'Oh-' I felt stupid now '- well, uh, where am I?'

'Eh, you're in my house, my dog knocked you over and you knocked out, so I decided I'd help bring your furniture and boxes into you house, don't worry I didn't take out any of your stuff! We brought you back here, I couldn't leave you in the middle of the street like that!' The Raven haired girl explained.

Well at least my stuff is inside my house now.

'Thank you! So, I'm [Your Name], what's your names?'

'I'm Aphmau, but you can call me Aph!' The tan girl said.

'I'm Katelyn,' The blueberry said.

Now I know where I know her from! 'Nice to meet you Aphmau, Katlyn! Uh, Katlyn your last name wouldn't happen to be Firefist, would it?'

'Uh, yeah, why?' She looked at me inquisitively.

'Ah-ha! I know your brother Kasey, he's actually one of my close friends!'

'Wait... [Your Name], I actually recall him mentioning you once or twice...' She started grinning like a madwoman. 'Your the girl he had a huge ch...' She stopped herself. 'Well, I'm gonna be doing yoga in my room, if you need me!'

I watched her retreat up the stairs with a skip in her step.

'Huh, that was weird,' When I looked at Aph she was hiding a small smirk.

'So [Your Name] I hope you enjoy your stay in the neighbourhood!' She sat down on the couch with me. 'Later I'll have to introduce you to the rest of the neighbourhood!'

≣≣≣≣≣≣

Woop! First chapter done!
So at the end of every chapter I'll be doing a poll to help the story, since it's the first chapter I don't really have a good one yet but oh well, here's a random one:

Who are the top three characters you'd like to end up with?

- ____, ____ and ______!

Also, would you guys want to end up with any of the gals?

- Yes!
- Nah!
- Yes, particularly [Female Character]

Kay, thanks!! Also, tell me what you want in this book!! See ya' next chapter!

- The weird Author :D