I Found This Chapter I Never Posted

Do you guys ever feel like no one wants you around?

Ever feel like no one understands that you were really trying?

. . . . More like really crying. . . .

I just feel like no one cares about me right now.

No one = my family

Yeah. They are learning to march at this World War 2 memorial or something, and they take HOURS! Then after its like they are making fun of me! "Oh, that was awesome!" "I wanna do that again!" "We learned so much!" It made me feel left out. I chose not to learn to march, but I felt very hurt. . . . Then, we have to climb up stairs. I run up them (my feet sore from pacing on some stone thing while they learned) and started walking. They took so long that I was on one side of the place WALKING and they were on the other. They called me and accused me of ruining our "vacation." IF THIS IS A RELAXING VACATION I'M A HOTDOG! (We are going back home tomorrow and I said that because I could smell hotdogs) Also it was not just them who said I was misbehaving. It was my MOTHER, who, of all people, should know why I'm grumpy. My mother always understood, but now she is just siding with my step-dad. I feel unloved. Maybe I just need to roleplay or something. I just feel like crying. I always like to act happy so other people are happy, but nobody is perfect. Especially not me. Never me. Maybe I'm just being a depressed, ridiculous, childish girl you should not listen to, but I feel like crying. And now I just thought of Annie. I know I'm gonna cry. But don't worry about me. I don't want you being worried for no reason over someone like me. . . . Ever feel like everything is gonna go downhill now? I kinda feel like that now. I'll probably read a joke book or two and laugh with my family. I'll all be over soon and I'll think, "I should remove that. I just didn't get enough sleep." And maybe I didn't! Probably not because I started trying to sleep at 11:12 (my mom said bed at 10) but I usually fall asleep at 2. But the last school day was our second and I woke up early today. Well, if you have read all this, thank you. I hope you all have a better day than I've had so far. . . . I know Chip Latin (Heroes In Training) Ye-Bip!

Ok, so I'm reading this now and I realize how much I feel like this. It's all the same. I'm just mad at my family. Well, I'm gonna go look for more chapters I never posted. I have over 40.

Eow-Mip!!♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡~