Chapter 4

Written by Ruwa
-SnowyRu-

They say, red the color of blood, holds the meaning of love and passion. The color that accentuates ones appeal. And the color black, holds sophistication, power and elegance along with the element of mystery. And you can only imagine the sort of impact it would do when both the colors clash and mix.

Well those were the colors that was adorning Nawwar right now, as her mother carefully inspected her. Nawwar, as usual, had a bored expression on her face. She could care less about her dress and how she appeared. According to her, all this fuss was simply a pain in the neck.

"Arey, accha dikthi hei. Very beautiful. I'm sure, Kavuri will melt seeing you and fall for you over again", said a male voice. Nawwar craned her neck a bit to look past her mom, only to see her father stepping into the room. She gave a small smile, silently accepting his compliment, while internally wishing that Kavuri would fall flat on his face instead, but she didnt show her thoughts outside, choosing to plaster the innocent angelic smile on her lips instead

Nawwar, however, loved the way she looked in the Sari, she was currently wearing. With a high collar, long sleeved red blouse, that fitted firmly just below her chest. The blouse was complimented by a black Sari, with light brush strokes of red. Truly, she did look like one of those runway models. Not to mention the small diamond ringlets that glistened on her ears, and the Black choker necklace laced with diamonds. Her right hand was adorned with a silver ring, holding a small uncut ruby. She truly did look amazing, and it would be no surprise if the eyes of every guy at the event was plastered on her and her alone.

"OK, you look amazing and all, now can we get a move on or do you want to be late for your fiancés big event?", she heard another male voice saying this in an impatient tone. This voice too was familiar to her, and she needn't look to tell that it was her brother, who as usual was impatient to go. She didnt know why, but he always wanted to jump at every moment to impress Kavuri, and she guessed being late wouldn't help him do that.

"You do realize he doesn't care if we're there or not not dont you?", Nawwar asked her brother pointedly, raising an eye brow as she turned to face him, seeing him stand at the doorframe of her room.

"Now now, kids, dont argue, and plus Keshev is right Nawwar, you kids get a move on. We have some business to take care of and then we'll be on our way too", Their father interjected smoothly, to nip the bud before it grows as they say.

Nawwar gave a small sigh, lightly rolling her eyes, before she slipped her feet into a small heeled red wedges with black lace, and proceeded to walk out of her room with a small wave of good bye to her parents. Keshev did the same as well, as lightly smiled at his parents before following Nawwar, outside, to where their car sat waiting. And this time, someone else was in the driver's seat, and the car wasn't their own. It was their family limo, which Nawwar thought was silly to go in, but her parents were pulling out all the cards they owned for this event. After all, they were one of the benefactors for the event too.