Chapter 13- Visitor

It's been a month since the last Leviathan sighting, and another month into your pregnancy.
  With only about another 4 months to go, your stomach has enlarged substantially, and so has Cas's need to comfort you at all times.
  Your relationship with Trish has gotten better two, in fact she has basically become your best friend.
  With the boys on another hunt, you sit quietly behind your laptop at four in the morning in the main corridor of the bunker.
  "Blah blah blah... 3 missing... blah blah terrorist theories." You scroll through your laptop nearly unconscious.
"Why are you up?" Cas appears. You lean back in your chair and point with both hands to your stomach.
"Okay... what does this mean?" He copies you by mimicking your hand actions and sitting next to you. You grab his hand and place it on your stomach.
  "It means you try and sleep while being kicked in the ribs." You groan.
  He looks at you like a hurt puppy and leans forward to kiss your forehead.
"I wish I could help..." he sighs.
  "You could help by being the best boyfriend and cuddle with me." You flicker your eyelashes cutely and grin.
"Alright, let's go..." he picks you up bridal style from your chair and swings you in a circle in his arms. You slap his chest with a giggle.
  "Ok ok stop, I'll throw up on you!" You laugh. He carries you to your room and lays you down gently on your bed, he lays next to you.
"I wonder if she can understand Enochian." He shrugs.
  "I wonder what she looks like. But she's fucking powerful I can tell you that, remember when my eyes turned bright blue and stuff." You revert back to when you saved Mrs.Johnson.
"That's just the grace... I don't even think she would be considered an Elioud... I don't know how to explain it." He says.
  "You mean with the whole grace situation?" You ask, he nods.
  "Is it sort of like how when a baby is made they take half of the DNA from their mother and half from their father, but the parents don't legitimately lose half of themselves..." you use as an example.
"Kind of... it's a whole complicated process that we don't have to worry about anyways." He says, wrapping his arms around you.
You run your fingers through his hair.
"Y/n..?" He breaks the silence.
"Yes?"
"I know already that I want to spend the rest of my life with you... And I think whenever your ready, I'll lose my grace for you... so we can grow old together." He looks up at you. You look at him not really knowing how to respond.
"O-oh... I guess that works, because I was going to take my grace back so I could live on with you..." you tell him.
"We can live on together until we feel like growing old." He chuckles a bit, laying his head back down.
You stare off into the distance and smile.
"Yah... that sounds nice."

***

"I'm going to go meet with Trish, do you want to come?" He asks, you nod. In a blink your in Trish's office.
"Greeting sir, y/n..." she says. "So what's all this about the new sightings, I thought we had caught all of the other ones?" Cas asks her.
"Well it seems another has gotten loose, similar sighting of course, around the Denver area..." she says, you sigh.
"Splendid.".
"I'll let the boys know when they get back, until then we'll keep tabs on this..." he says.
"I'm going to go back home, I'm feeling tired today..." you yawn.
"I'm done here for now. I'll come with you for a little. Trish, I'll be back later..." he says.
"Bye guys!" She waves.
You appears back at the bunker rubbing your eyes.
"You should take a nap, you didn't sleep well last night." He says.
"Does a hunter ever?" You ask, he wraps his arm around your waist and starts leading you to your room.
"Yes but your an exception, your in love with sleep." . You shrug. "You got me there." You smile.
You lay back down in your bed comfortably and wrap yourself up in your blanket...
"Winter is almost over..." you sigh, snuggling yourself in your blanket. He swaddles you close.
"And until then we get to enjoy moments like these." He kisses you cheek. You place your head on his shoulder as you slowly fall asleep.

***

  "Were just about done with this case, we should be home some time tomorrow." Sam says through the phone.
  "Sounds good, see you then, love you, bye."
You tuck your phone into your pocket. Cas has gone back to work with Trish so you had the bunker all to yourself.
  You walk into the main corridor and take a seat. As you stretch in your chair, you notice a young girl near the doorway.
  She looks to be around the age of three. Her wavy light brown locks blend evenly with her shimmering blue eyes.
  You stand in shock for a second.
  "Hey?" You look at her. She smiles cutely and giggles down the hallway, you chase after her, following the fluttering white ribbon from her dress as they turn each corner.
  "What the hell am I getting myself into..." you whisper. "Hey!" You chase after her. A door at the end of one hallway creaks open and you slowly but cautiously walk towards it.
  The room is empty, except for what looks to be a doll in the middle of the room.
  You walk over to it with your knife gripped tightly in your hand, and pick it up.
  "...What the hell?" You whisper to yourself, looking around the room. It was the doll from the mysterious box you had opened with Castiel... the only thing was, it looked like the little girl.
  "Who are you?!" You shout, trying not to show any sighs of your dread.
"See you soon!" A petite voice fades away with a giggle.
  You decide to sit at the table like you had planned, keeping a shotgun next to you just in case.
  You take out your phone and dial Dean.
"What's up, kiddo?"
  "Dean." You speak.
"What wrong?" He asks at your shaky voice.
  "I just saw a girl in the bunker... like a vision or something, I don't know." You say.
"Did she attack you?"
  "She was like three years old... I found a doll though, it's was the one from that freaky box I found."
"I mean, she could be attached to that, if she's a spirit that is..." he says.
  "I don't know Dean, she looked like the doll... and when I followed her into this room-"
"What room? You followed her through the bunker?"
  "Yeah, and she led me to one of the empty rooms and when I found the doll in there she was like 'see you soon'... it was creepy."
"Did she look familiar, besides twinning with the weird voodoo doll."
  You stop and think back to her apparel, bouncy light brown hair and those ocean blue eyes... her cute little dimples that showed when she smiled.
"Dean... she kind of looked like Cas." You say. You hear nothing but silence through the phone.
  "Dean...?" You ask.
"I-uhm... yeah I'm here. Uh, Y/n... do you think it's possible that you had a vision of... her?" He asks.
  "Well I mean I did follow a little girl through th-"
"No Y/n I mean her... the baby." He says. You feel goosebumps begin to grow on your arms.
  "Dean don't say that... I'm gonna call Cas and see if he can come pick me up, I'm getting a little freaked out." You say.
"You do that kiddo, call me if anything else happens."
  "I will."
  You hang up the phone and call Cas who appears in no time. You explain to him what had happened once arriving back at the office with Trish.
  "Babe she looked like you." You tell him. "Well, Dean could very well be correct that you had a vision of her...". You shiver.
  "I don't want to think about it anymore, lets just do some more of this research..." you finish, grabbing your laptop from your purse.
  As it keeps popping up in your head, you find it hard the rest of the night to avoid the though of it, and what it was supposed to mean.