Run and Go (Googlesepticeye 😢)

BEFORE YOU LEAVE BECAUSE ITS NOT SEPTIPLIER, HEAR ME OUT. Technically this is SOMEWHAT septiplier due to the fact that Google is one of Mark's alter egos. SO.... I'm going to write this, and YES I will continue Thirsty. I just have a lot of ideas and little motivation.

ONLY PLAY THE SONG WHEN INSTRUCTED PLEASE.

Enjoy.
-----------

Google pov

I stand before the bloody corpse of markiplier himself. Stab wounds scattered across his delicate flesh. I drop the knife in my hand as the police sirens become louder, giving me a headache as I twitch.

Sudden realisation hits me like a bullet to the head, literally. Bullets lodge into my 'skin' but then bouncing off my metal endoskeleton.

' What will Jack think when he finds out I killed his crush?'

( This is gonna get gory real quickly. )

I turn around to face the officers, eyes glowing red with insanity. I let out a deep chuckle as one of the men raise a shotgun, aiming at my head. I start to laugh maniacally while picking up the knife beside me, darting for one of them. Stabbing them in the throat while I watch sadistically as blood shoots from the puncture.

Officers freeze and watch, just to snap out of it as I lunge for another one. Shooting at me does almost nothing, just creates a mess.

I stab the one below me repeatedly in the head, l love the sound of screams... I continue to laugh while killing off each individual, even some bystanders. Can't have any witnesses.

I empty a nearby gas container by dowsing thier bodies, then lighting a match while I watch them burn.

( Gory part over )

The insanity gets to my head as i'm no longer in the right mind, stumbling my way through the woods towards Jacks house at 5% battery.

I arrive at his doorstep and pound on the front door, Seán opening it only to gasp at my ragged and bloody figure. All I hear is him yelling as I give into the darkness of shutting down.

----------
( This is too short, I'm going to continue. )

The next morning

Jack pov

I sit at my computer whist tapping my fingers on my desk, contemplating what got Google so bloody. If Google is out of the house, then that means something happened to Mark, or Google got out and got shot. I'm hoping for the latter of the possibilities.

Now that I think about it, that's a lot of blood for one person. I mean, well Google is not human in the first place. Still though, he's a robot and has LESS blood than humans. The front of him was soaked in blood, leading me to have to remove his shirt. Giving me a boner. ( SUPRISE!!! )

My face turns beat red at the memory, covering my face and groaning.

I turn around seeing Google staring at me, sending shivers up my spine. His lips curve into a smirk. Walking over to me almost reluctantly, his eyes now glowing a teal color.

But then his eyes fade to black, the left pupil glowing a sinister red. I back up into my desk as his smirk turns into a wide and manaical smile, he's giving off an odd darkness.

Staticy memories of Google flash before my eyes as he raises his fist, eyes now normal except for both pupils being red. He knocks me out with one swing. The rest is unknown.

Google pov

I punch him repeatedly till he's littered with bruises and bleeding. Covered in his blood, I stare down at him while holding a monotone expression. Processing what I had just done.

Sudden shock hits me as my eyes fixate on thier normal teal color. I start to tear up knowing that my only love is dead, and I killed them.

I walk out of the house with my hands in my pockets, silently crying. I start singing, it comes from my 'heart.'

( Play song now. )

"I, can't take them on my own, my own.
Seán, I'm not the one you know, you know.

I, have killed a man and all, I know. Is I, am on the run and go.

Don't wanna call you in the night time.

Don't wanna give you all my pieces.

Don't wanna hand you all my trouble.

Don't wanna give you all my demons.

You'll have to watch me struggle.

From several rooms away, but tonight, I'll need you to stay."

My voice becomes shakier as I become closer to my destination. Passing a nearby house that Wilford is in. He sees me, walks beside me sings and sings along, also covered in blood. I'm not suprised.

"I am up against the wall, the wall.

Mark, I hear them coming down, the hall.

I, have killed you both and all, I know.

Is I, am on the run and go.

Don't wanna call you in the night time.

Don't wanna give you all my pieces.

Don't wanna hand you all my trouble.

Don't wanna give you all my demons.

You'll have to watch me struggle.

From several rooms away, but tonight, I'll need you to stay."

I look over my shoulder and start sobbing, seeing Anti singing along as well. He looks so much like jack, (With his eyes closed.) the guilt overwhelms me. I pick up the pace and they all follow suit, still singing.

I walk along a bridge, looking into the sunset. Slowing my pace to a stop, the breeze locking my finger joints to form a fist. I sing the next part solo.

"Cold nights... under... Siege from accusations.

Cerebral... Thunder... In one way conversations.

Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh."

I look down at the water, stepping closer to the edge. As if on que, the gang continues the song. Anti whistling and snapping his fingers while Wilford sings. Both finding my actions normal and predicted.

They don't care. They don't like you. They'll be better off without you.

"Don't wanna call you in the night time.

Don't wanna give you all my pieces.

Don't wanna hand you all my trouble.

Don't wanna give you all my demons."

People have started to gather behind them, shouting things at me, telling me not to do it. News crews as well, cameras fixated on me. They don't know what I've done, or what I could do. They just find it right to discourage me from achieving my goal.

"You'll have to watch him struggle.

From several rooms away, but tonight, he needs you to stay.

Tonight, he needs you to stay...

Tonight, he'll need you to stay."

I jump.

--------------------

HOLY CRAP 1098 WORDS!!! That was a long one. I plan for there to be a part 2 WITH, a chioce for you guys to make. Depending on you guy's choice, I may or may not turn this into a story of its own.