Author Note

Hi everybody. I'm so glad you're interested in reading  The Prophetess. Please check out my new books as well:

Demon Handler (finished):

What she lacks in quality.... she has in quantity. Cassie Egregore was once the most cherished and wanted child of the Demon Handler "Royalty", but now she's technically homeless, a joke to her family, and big bad is after her. Her only allies are the demon minion horde who ail her as Mistress.

DM'ing The Teacher (Finished):

Never try to meet your heroes, lest they be found to have feet of clay.Catelyn Greene is head over heels for Rowan Hale, the country's top photographer of the moment. He's everything she ever wanted to be, so imagine her surprise when he enters her classroom one day, as her new substitute teacher and seems to hate her on sight. What's a girl to do? Why, make a fake profile and talk to him online, of course.

Perverse Riches (finished):

Olivia Atkins is trailer trash. For first seventeen years of her life she lived in a trailer on the wrong side of town with abusive parents. So what if she's an heiress now after her grandfather died? The trauma is still there and she deals with this the best way she can, by beating the shit out of big, strong, angry men who'd like nothing more than to pick their teeth with her bones.Twenty-six year old officer Leopold Rennard has just transferred to small town River's End in search of Lilith, an enigmatic participant of the illegal fighting ring he's tasked to dismantle. What he finds is a nineteen-year-old with a sassy mouth who's as strong battling her narcissistic mother as she is at making dirty jokes about his handcuffs.How can Olivia resist a man who looks at her with respect? How can Leo arrest someone who is only trying to do the best she can with the hand she's been dealt with?