letter 8

"Hey JJ! What are you writing?" Thalia asked getting close to check what the girl was writing, but she couldn't read it, Julie's hand was already on top of the paper.

Julie knew the intentions of Thalia, she thought they were friends, but Thalia only wanted to get close to Brandon. Somehow, Julie knew it, and she thanked God that she never trusted Thalia.

"It's not of your business" Julie responded her and got out of the classroom. She thought that she maybe was being rude to her, but what can she say?, Thalia's dating Brandon. And Julie is still hurt.

Julie checked if there was no one in the hallway, and put the paper in the window little spaces, making it carefully, she put it there, the letter she has written to the guy who send her carts.

Nash got out of the bathroom and get the letter out of his notebook, but before he was going to do it, he saw her. She was closing her locker and turn to the side where Nash was, she gave him a close smile and walked to the biology classroom.

Nash, surprised and scared, making conclusions in his head, he was thinking that maybe, she knew it was him. So he decided to close his bag and return to his class, but he knew there was no way he could put the letter in the next hour, because everyone's gonna get out of their classrooms.
He stopped walking and return to Julie's locker, stand in front of it and tried to pass the cart through the windows little spaces but a paper fell on his toes, he thought that maybe she didn't get the letter he wrote yesterday, he grabbed it but before putting it back again, he read what was on the beginning, with pink ink, he took it and put his cart on her locker, to then, read what the paper said.

Thank you. And please, don't stop writing me. Your letters make me feel that perhaps, I'm not alone, so thank you, again.

He smiled and then the reality fell on him like a glass of cold water.

Julie doesn't know him, she doesn't know who's the guy who writes her letters.

[...]

Julie opened her locker, and as expected, the cart was there, and he has taken the paper she left in there.

She grabbed the cart and keep it to read it at home, as usual.

"Dear Julie, things are going well now, or am I wrong? If I'm wrong, I'm sorry, but I don't want to be wrong, I want things to go well, for you, always.
Because of that, (and because I know you love flowers), I gave you this one, from my backyard. Hope you like it.
With love,
N."