=1=

3rd Person POV

(Inside a bus to Gravity Falls)
(5 years after Wierdmaggedon)

Dipper and Mable are in the bus to Gravity falls. It's been 5 years since they were last at Gravity falls .

They have not been in Gravity Falls because of school. And their parent didn't give the the consent to go there because after they came home Mable immediately told them about their adventures during the summer ,this including Bill Cipher.

But their parent dismissed this because of her overly active imagination .But when their logically gifted son joined her sister in the story ,they were surprised ,never has Dipper joined her in this he was either sarcastically answering or giving the logic in what his sister said.This caused them to worry and forbid them to go back to Gravity falls , or well ... Until their old enough to go back. And Mable and Dipper being 18 years old that is technically classified as an adult, so with a bit of pleading,well... More like a lot of pleading and finally they agreed .

Meanwhile both are excitedly fidgeting in their seats. Or more like Mable sleeping soundly , her head on Dippers shoulder . And Dipper dazedly looking at the passing blur of green.

Both of them have slightly changed and
Matured,well... one of them has.

Dipper Pines has switched his old blue vest and orange shirt for a blue hoodie with blue pine tree and triangle designs on it with a red V neck under the hoodie,and instead of the short shorts when he was 12 he now wears blue jeans.He's still that paranoid 12 year old , but slightly less. And has grown into a very handsome and cute young man. He has also grown some muscle, in which he is proud of , whenever he looked at a mirror without a shirt he would immediately think 'no more noodle arms' and the reason for this is because of P.E. , his arch nemesis in his high school. But even with this, his sister insists that he has a feminine figure under his hoodie , which he clearly has and always denies it.

And Mable Pines, she has changed her skirts for short shorts but she still wears her sweaters, and she still makes them , right now she's wearing a pink sweater that slightly fits her body , her knitting skills have also improved , with star designs. Her hair was in a single braid down to her waist with a pink headband on her head, with big star earring .She still has that spark of innocence in her eyes indicating that she's still that bubbly girl when she was 12. But now she's grown into a gorgeous woman. And still likes to annoy Dipper.She also has waddles in her arms right now not letting go of the sleeping pig who has grown tremendously.

Mable is kind of like in the 'popular group' in their high school ,with boys falling down to her feet. She now spends most of her time with her friends,and spends little to nothing time with her brother who is now becoming slightly depressed .

Dipper is a loner in his high school , with being socially awkward and lack of his self confidence is the cause . With his depression , is a very bad combination , so he has either a frown or an emotionless mask in his face covering the loneliness and despair in him. It's been years since he last felt genuine happiness.

But now is going to change since he's gonna feel the old comfort of old friends and family , or so he thought.

'Welcome to Gravity Falls'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so this is my first Billdip fanfic

So please don't judge

So please....

Like
Comment
Share

Thank you my little Doritos~ 😜

And here's how they look like and I do not own these pictures credit goes to artist.

Mable Pines

 Dipper Pines

Dipper Pines

❤️Diva out~❤️

❤️Diva out~❤️