=6=

"Back to the area where Bills statue resides"

Dippers POV

When I arrived by Bills Statue I immediately sat in front of it and leaned my back against it .

I then released a contented sigh , feeling at peace .

But lately the statues warmth was slowly fading for some reason , but that does not change the fact that I am comfortable with it.

I then started to closely examine the book , confirming that this book was very old , very very old .The cover was brown with the title "Eye In The Darkness " written in elegant writing.

When I opened the book there lied a note.

Property of ______
My journal ... So do not read .

What the ... and the names been crossed out , unrecognizable .

A diary...?

Hmm...interesting

I know I shouldn't read people's diary but by the look of this book , it looks like the owner is probably an old man or dead .

Then I flipped another page and started to read .

Entry one,

So I started to write this journal to...um... well I just feel like it and a special someone suggested it. So first I'll describe myself  , I uh... Have blonde hair , so called unusual yellow colored eyes , I don't know why but I was born with yellow eyes but whatever it easily attracts damsels.

A playboy I see...

I have ' perfectly tanned skin' as ladies call it and...I'm a magician.

And that's about it later....

P.S. I'm 19 years old .

Hmmm....

Ok so I kept reading until about his adventures, secrets to his tricks , some of his friends until I found an entry that really caught my eyes.

Entry #27

So I was traveling to a humble village to the north , while passing by an old cottage I saw something that definitely  beautiful with brown hair and beautiful blue eyes.

Another girl.

I went closer to this beautiful stranger and found out that his name was Alcor.

What...! A boy?

Well that's enough I have to get back to the shack . I then looked at the sky seeing a mixture of yellow , orange , red and light blue indicating that it the sun was starting to wet.

Huh....

It's already this late.

I closed the book and stood up lightly dusting myself .

I then started to walk away but then stopped , I then looked back at bills statue .

I then turned back and headed straight to the mystery shack .