The Fireman is My Savior: Chapter One

Chapter One: The Bad Ass Way.

Desiré's POV

I made my way down the crowded hallway, but never got bumped. 'good, I might not have to beat someone's ass today' I thought smirking. I was just about to turn the corner when the tardy bell rang.

'Great, just what I need; another teacher riding my ass.' I took my time making my way to the class. I slammed the door open and smirked at the teacher.

" Ms. longshot would you like to explain why you're late?" Mr.Collins asked.

"Nah, I'm good." I casually sauntered down the aisle to my seat in the back and plopped down, looking out of the window.

"Well, like I was saying before I was oh, so rudely interrupted." Mr. Collins glared at me, and you know what I did? I smirked and batted my eyelashes innocently.

"What? Little ole' me? Nah" I drawled

The class went into hysterics while the teacher was yelling at me to go to the office. I stood up, and marched to the front of the room and stopped right in front of Mr. Collins.

The class went silent to see what I did next. I saluted the teacher and started yelling," yes sir Mr. Collass! Right away, sir!"

The class went into hysterics, again, as Mr. Collins threw me out the door and slammed it in my face. I opened it back up and winked at the class who was trying to control their laughing.

" Do drugs kids, and alcohol is amazing for you!peace I'm out!" and with that I slammed the door and sauntered into the office with a smirk.

The secretary, Serena, looked up and sighed.

" What the hell did you do this time, kid?" she said, trying to stifle a laugh.

"Oh I think you already know, Se." you see the thing is; me and Serena are practically best friends. she's only 23, after all.

She burst out laughing and nodded. I high-fived her and she handed me my sheet for Mr. D.

She cleared her throat and pressed the intercom,

" Mr. Deluce, your favorite student is here to see you."

I heard some grumbling then a quick 'send her in.' I winked at Serena and walked into the office, tossing the paper on the desk.

"Sup, Mr. D! little time, a lotta sees." I beamed at him. usually I don't like authority (hint hint) but Mr. D is pretty cool.

After he read it, Mr. D chuckled a little and looked at me over his glasses," you really don't like Mr. Collins, do you?"

I smiled at him brightly," only in every single way possible!" my face fell into a blank expression," not."

Mr. D chuckled some more, then turned into full in bellowing. "jeez, Mr. D! calm your tits, you're gonna get some visitors if you don't!"

He got himself calmed down to just a chuckle, and looked at me with amused filled eyes,

" oh, how is my worst student also my favorite?" I shrugged and smiled.

" Who could resist the sexy fierceness of the almighty Desiré?" I puffed my chest out in pride and he chuckled again.

"Ok ok, now time to get down to business. you're suspended for the rest of the day." I smiled and hugged him.

"You rock! see you beast man!" I walked out of the office and waved goodbye to Serena.

"See you later, chika!" I called over my shoulder. I lit up a cigarette as I walked down the steps of the school, inhaling the horrible chemicals. I walked down the sidewalk, smoking, and thinking until I saw the smoke. that looks really close to my house.....

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!!¡!!¡!!¡!!¡!!¡!!!¡

Dun dun duuuuuun! cliffhanger! I loved making this chapter! can you vote and all that please? I'm outta here!

        💋 - Alecia 'Dez' Bridges