A/N

Ok so here's the deal-eo, about eight months ago, I started talking to this guy on my tango, (if you have a tango, tell me, and ill give you my #, possibly) his name is hook. we talked for a couple weeks and then I was his girlfriend. he was the sweetest guy ever!

I mean, he talked so sweet, told me that I was pretty, that I was sweet, and everything he ever wanted. then a couple months ago, 'his friend' texted me and told me that he 'died'. and that hook gave him the iPad.

I believed him, and so i was very upset. on the outside it looked like I was ok and just barely affected by it. but the truth was, I wasn't ok, I was a tornado of emotions.

when I got home.... I-I cut myself to get rid of the emotions. now, yesterday , I was on my tango and received a pic of him from his account. I thought that was weird cuz he was dead...... so I thought.

I went on his account and found tons of pictures of him from THIS month. I was so pissed! I loved him!

I faced my moms wrath for him! I was willing to fly to his home-state just to see him. and now wtf do I do? do I believe his 'friend' or do I suspect he lied to me just to where he could get with a better girl?

HELP PLEASSSSE??!?!?!?!

💋 - Alecia 'Dez' Bridges.