8

~Third Person POV~

"Hyung! Should i get chocolate milk or strawberry milk?"

"Why are you fretting over it? Just get your favourite banana milk." (A/N: I don't actually know what Guanlin likes. I just put banana milk because i LOVE banana milk!!)

"It's not for me though."

"Oh damn! Is our baby Guanlin buying it for someone he likes?"

"What! No! I'm just getting it for a friend to cheer her up."

"It's a girl!"

"Guys! Guanlin likes a girl!"

"No no no i don't! Don't listen to Jihoon hyung!"

  The whole convenience store was thrown into chaos when the 10 boys jeered, and teased the youngest boy.

"Okay okay guys enough!"

  The oldest, Jisung hushed the boys and turned to Guanlin.

"What does she normally like?"

"Chocolate."

"Okay then buy her chocolate milk."

  Guanlin nodded his head and grabbed a packet of chocolate milk, heading to the counter to pay. While Jisung and Minhyun led the bunch of rowdy and loud boys out.

~Time skip~

  As Guanlin walked home with the chocolate milk in his hands, a thought came to his mind.

"Wait, how did i know Kang Hana likes chocolate."

  As clueless as he was, he did not realise that since the day she texted him, his eyes automatically travelled to her.

  He shrugged as he grinned to himself, thinking about giving the milk to her the next day.

A/N

  His smile makes me so happy everytime. :)

~Genie