9

~Third Person POV~

  The room was unusually quiet, as Jihoon and Woojin had gone over to Daehwi, Jinyoung and Sungwoons' room to play, while Jaehwan was in the bathroom after being nagged at by Minhyun.

  Guanlin ruffled his hair as he crumpled another post-it note, frustrated about not knowing what to write.

"Guanlin"

"Yes, Minhyun hyung?"

"Come here."

  He put his pen down and walked over to the latter's bed before plopping himself on it.

"So what is it hyung?"

"Do you like that girl?"

"Oh Kang Hana?"

"She is the one receiving the chocolate milk right?"

"Yeah. But i don't know if i like her. I don't even know how i know what she likes."

"I think you like her Guanlin. But this is only what i think. You should know if you really like her. If you do, i think you should go for it." (A/N: okay i know Minhyun is not exactly the best person to go to for advice😂but in the big room in their dorm, i feel like he would be the most mature. So i just wrote it.)

  An idea suddenly popped up in the younger boy's head.

"Thank you hyung!"

  Guanlin showed his big gummy smile at Minhyun before scrambling back to write his idea down before he forgot.

  The latter just chuckled at his younger friend.

"I hope she likes it."

  Guanlin smiled to himself before placing the milk carton carefully into his bag.

  The door burst open and there stood the 2Parks. They caught a glance at the post-it before turning to each other. Soon, the whole dorm was filled with laughter and whining.

A/N

  This book is coming to an end soon!!

~Genie