Prologue

Date: July 7, X777

A young girl around the age of five years old sat there on the floor, crying to find out that her mother, Elena The Great Water Dragon has suddenly disappear out of the blue. Usually, if Elena went off somewhere, she would tell Yuii that she'll be gone for certain amount of time and come back but not this time. Yuii then heard a knock on the door. She got up and opened it. It was her big brother Kaname checking up on her to see if she was alright. "Where's Elena?" Kaname frantically asked. "I-I I don't know! She left without saying a word to me." Yuii said then blursting into tears. "Come here," Kaname said opening up his arms for Yuii. She quickly ran into his arms and started crying. "Hey, everything's gonna be alright. Come on.. I'm sure that Elena has something urgent to do so that's why she left without a word." He said so sincerely. "Really? You think so, Onee-san?" She asked looking up to him. "I'm sure of it!" He said smiling. But in the back of Kaname's head, he knows that something was wrong. His dragon, Sorcha The White Lighting Dragon has also disappeared on the same day that Elena has disappeared on.

"I'm gonna stay here with you so you won't be lonely until Elena comes back, okay?" He said. "Okay-y, but what about Sorcha?" She asked. "Don't worry about it. I told him that I was gonna spend some time with you for awhile." He said.

Kaname POV

Dammit, I can't tell Yuii the truth. If I do, she'll be so upset. I need to find out what the hell is going on with our dragons. Let's just hope that I can figure it out soon and fast.

Few Weeks Later...

I heard Yuii started crying again from inside the house when I was outside. I quickly ran into the room. "Yuii, what it is? What's wrong?" I asked. I have a feeling that she's starting to realize that Elena isn't coming back anytime soon. "Y-You said that Elena will be back soon but she's not back yet! And why are you here so long? Shouldn't you be with Sorcha by now?" She cried. I have no choice but to tell her the truth. She waited too long already. When I told her, Yuii just cried even more. At this point, Yuii and I aren't gonna stay in Starfield anymore. We're going out to search for our dragons. I told Yuii the plan and she argeed to the plan. Yuii and I are leaving in the morning tomorrow.

Year: X778

It's been a year now since their dragons had disappeared, Kaname and Yuii traveled everywhere and searched aimlessly for their dragons until one day when they were in a small town, they heard of a Salamander wizard whose part of a guild called Fairy Tail.

"Onee-san, we should go see this Salamander. He might know what happened to our dragons." Yuii said. "I agree with you," said Kaname.

They made their way to Magnolia and found themselves at the guild hall of Fairy Tail. "So, this is Fairy Tail," Kaname said. They went inside the guild hall and asked someone if they can speak to the master. Kaname spoke to Master Makarov and asked him if they can talk to Salamander about something. "That's fine with me. Also for the record, Salamander's name is Natsu. Salamander is just his nickname." The master explained. "Sorry, I didn't know his real name. Do you know where Natsu is?" Kaname asked. "It's alright, boy. And Natsu is out on a job right now so you're gonna have to wait for him to come back. But since two are you here, you guys should join the guild." Makarov inquired. "Thank you, my sister and I will be happy to accept your invitation to join the guild." Kaname said. Later someone came to Kaname and Yuii to put the Fairy Tail's insignia on them. Kaname's insignia is on the right side of where his rib-cage is. Yuii's insignia is located on her left shoulder. Thus, this is where their adventure begins..