prologue

The wind  kissed my face repeatedly,the birds are singing,and theres a couple,me and my husband were watching our kids playing near the seaside happily,

"Just like old times,i miss being gangster tho" my husband  said "i know right,i miss being a bad girl also"i replied and cuddle with my husband more

"Ya ya ya lovebirds stop that and call your kids already,kyungsoo and the others just cooked a food for us"the guy with a bubble tea said,yes its no other oh sehun and both of the couple cursed on him.

Yep,there's Exo and The amor reunion,if you're asking why,they started their adult life now,they married and have kids already,they're already 30+and they decided to reunion in Jeju land

"Yayaya songhyun,byunrin come here lets eat!!"their father yelled,the little kids,running towards their mother and hugged her. "Listen up guys,we're having a reunion here so don't think of ruined our beautiful time and etc chanyeol ,chen BAEKHYUN or else...!!"mother suho said and clinging his hands on his wife,which is leeyah "hyung,we're not kids,anyway,who miss being gangster?!"chen said and surrounded by hands flew up.Yep all of them miss being a gangster,what a bad parents right?

"Guys why don't we start to throwback our teenage life story and tell our kids?"sehun recommends. All of them GROAN at first then one by one started to agree "hmm how about we tell the kids about our gangster lifestory?"lay said "whatttttt nooo,its embarrassing!!"Riyn said "wait how about we tell them about the love journey between BAEKHYUN and Riyn?im sure their kids want to right?"chanyeol recommends "fine.."both of the couple said in unison.

And there's is,the love  story about byun baekhyun and Byun Ae Riyn

"so here listen to appa,once upon a time......................"

                             ● Im back🦄