Happy birthday to me!!!

I woke up to the ear bleeding sound of my alarm clock telling me it's time to get ready for school.

I stumbled from my comfy bed and walked into my bathroom turning on the shower tap and quickly slipping off my clothes I jump into the warm awakening water.

I jump out of the shower and rap my body in a black towel. I run back to my room and get changed in to my black ripped jeans, black shirt, black and white adidas allstars and my jock jacket .

 I run back to my room and get changed in to my black ripped jeans, black shirt, black and white adidas allstars and my jock jacket

I walked back in to my bathroom and brushed and dried my hair and left it straight down. I brushed my teeth and put on some Chapstick. I looked in to the mirror and looked at my horrord reflection. The thing that I hate about my self the most is my eyes they where so weird one blue one and the other is black. I let out a sigh and grabbed my penny board and went down stairs.

This house seems so empty with out my brothers I really miss them. When then left for L.A I was to young. They left 4 years ago when I was 14. I am now 18 and still in school getting bullied if it wasn't for my friends then I would have nothing in Ohio but my mother and father who split up a few years back.

I walk down stairs and see my loving caring mother making a vlog she is so much cooler than me. I say a quick hi to the pamily and grab a Gronola bar and left. I always penny board to school due to the fact that I don't have a car.

After 20 minutes of skating I finally get to school. I walk in and see my besties Jack, Conner, Josh, Will, Hunter, Alec, Chase and Jace my only friends at school. They are the hottest guys in school I get a lot of hate from all the girls in school but ehh I'm used to it.

I walk up to the boys and greet them.  " Hello dick faces" "Hello snot face" then say all together see we all have a sibling relationship. "Come and walk with me to my locker please" they all obey my command and follow me to my locker we have all got at least one class together so my life is fine with them by my side. I get to my locker and the boys lean on the lockers Either side of me.

. "So...umm Happy birthday Jayden" Hunter says handing me a box with a ribbon on the top I honestly forgot about my birthday oops. "Oh Thank you so much Hunter you really didn't have to" I say and give Hunter a hug "Na it's only something little and your welcome". "HAY GET OFF MY MAN SLUT"

a petty ass hoe pushes me off Hunter and on to the ground I get up an look at the  skank her self Jamie " Oh my god for the millionth time I am not your man I would rather die than be with you" Hunter says to Jamie pushing the slime ball away from him "fine but here's my number In case you change your mind" she say as she hands him a note and blows him a kiss and walks away Hunter immediately rips up the paper and throws it on the ground.

. "Ok on a happier note here" Jace says handing me a a birthday bag. "Aww thank you Jace" I say and open the bag it's a necklace box I open it has my name in gold as the pendant it's beautiful " Aww Jace its beautiful I love it thank you" I hand him the necklace and turn around he puts the necklace on my neck and I turn around to hug him we inbrace each other for a few seconds before pulling away the rest of the boys hand me their gifts and the bell rings and I grab my books and put the rest of the presents in my locker and I walk with Jace to chemistry "Thank you so much for the necklace you really didn't have to" I pleaded "Look I know you think that you aren't worth anything just by looking at you I can tell Jayden Alexander Paul you are the most beautiful amazing smart talented sporty girl I have ever met and I want you to remember that ok?" " Ok Jace thank you I love you you mean the world to me" the second bell goes and we run to Chem class and take our seats luckily the teacher was not In the class other wise we will be screwed we take our seats next to each other and started to talk.

the teacher walked in and we did not stop talking half was through the lesson Mrs. Asswipe looked at me and Jace "JAYDEN GET TO THE FRONT OF THE CLASS AND SOLVE THIS PROBLEM NOW" she yelled I walked up to the front of the class and solved the problem rather fast she got mad when she released that the answer was correct she looked so mad "SIT DOWN NOW AND STOP TALKING"

(How was my first chapter I don't even know ok well sorry if that was 💩)