LAX

I woke up to Logan poking my shoulder tell In me to wake up we have landed. I opened my eyes and we had just landed and everyone was standing up to get off the plane. I stood up and grabbed my backpack and turned off my camera and started vlogging while walking off the plane.

"AHH AND WE ARE HERE IN L.A. THAT WAS HORRIBLE I CANT BE IN A CONFINED SPACE FOR THAT MUCH TIMW I HAVE TO MUCH ENERGY!!!!" I screamed Which caused everyone to turn and look at me "what I'm a vlogger" everyone just turned around and continued walking.

"Hello are you Jayden, Jake and Logan Paul?" A security guard asked "ahh yeah is there a problem?" Jake asked "yeah well there are over 100 people waiting for you out there umm so the manager asked me to take you the back way so you don't get killed" the security guard said walking away.

We followed him around the airport for a while until we finally got out side in the back of the airport here a uber and our bags is waiting for us. We get in the car and we drive to Jakes house first since I am staying there for a while.

We get to Jakes house. I got out of the car along with Jake and said bye to Logan.

The uber drives away after Jake and I get our bags from the boot. I grab my camera and turn it on. "Well I am at Jakes house god save me" I laugh " hay it's not that bad here" Jake says pouting I giggle at his face.

I grab my bag and start rolling it to the front door of Jakes house. My camera is still recording. Jake opens the door and walked in me following right behind him.

"JAKE YOUR HOME" I Heard someone yell from upstairs. A lot of people ran down stairs and hugged Jake. "Emilio hay una chica muy caliente!" Ivan said in Spanish "gracias im tomando eso como un cumplido" I said to Ivan he looked at me with wide eyes as well as everyone else.

"What I picked up a few things here and there ok" I explained to everyone
Emilio Ivan can you show Jayden to her room I kinda need to do something" Jake asked the twins "yeah follow us" Emilio said as he started walking up the stairs. He opens a door and "shit"

I put my bag in the middle of the room "wow this is amazing" I said walking around the room I walked into the bathroom witch is connected to the room.

"Holy crap this is amazing" I was astonished. "Yeah our room is next to yours" Ivan said "Thanks".

"JAYDEN THE TRUCK IS HERE" jake shouted form down stairs "wow that got here early it's only like 8:30" I said walking down stairs. I walked out side the guy in the van gave my car keys to me and opened the back of the truck door "back the car out would you?" The truck driver said walking to move the truck down.

I walked over to the end of the truck and walked up to my car and kissed the hood. Everyone ran out of the house and stood by the garage door. I got in my car and turned it on reversing it out of the truck and on to the side of the road. I parked the car and got out.

Everyone got into the truck and started to take stuff out of the truck.
"Oh thanks guys" "no problem" everyone said at the same time. That was creepy.

I hopped in the back of the truck and grabbed 2 boxes one stacked on top of the other. I walked inside with the boxes and there was a assembly line of people to get the boxes up quicker.

(3 and a half hours later)

After about 3 and a half hours of unpacking everything I went down stairs to see my brother "hay Jake"
"Hello little sister" "ohh I was wondering can you give me free merch I need to rep some?" I said with a pouty face "yeah sure go up tommy room and it's all hanging next to the bed" he said focusing on his phone.

I walked up stairs to his room and walked in. There was so much merch.
I grabbed one of all the hoodies and the sweat pants and the hats. I went back to my room to get changed in to some merch.

 I went back to my room to get changed in to some merch