The Day {chapter 1}

(Jacks P.O.V)

I woke to the sound of birds chirping and the sun shining through the curtains as I awoke from my deep slumber, I got up and looked outside at the scenery out my window and  smiled as I  grabbed my phone and  walked down to the kitchen to make (Y/N) lunch for school and i hot coffee for me. I was humming 'all the way'as I was startled by the sound of (Y/N) as they rub her (e/c) eyes and yawn with a smile. "Morning (Y/N)," i said with a cheerful tone and continued making breakfast and her lunch.

"Morning dad," (s)he said half asleep still "What's for breakfast? Dad," (s)he said with a tired tone in her/his voice.

"Eggs and bacon," i said as I finished her/his lunch for school, "You go and get dressed for school while i finish making your breakfast," I said with a cheerful tone and continued with my contraction on the stove.

"OK Dad," (Y/N) said and walked away as I smiled and hummed all the way to myself and smiled more.

(TIME SKIP)

I finished putting the dishes in the dishwasher then I go help (Y/N) get ready for school, I fix her/his hair and pack her/his bag. i tell (y/n) to hop in the car once (s)he is in the car i get my keys and in the corner of my eye i see Anti in the mirror i look at him and he looks at me I feel a shiver go down my spine and then i get flick back to reality when i hear (Y/N) calling out from the car i grab my jacket and run to the car and hop in then "Dad what was taking you so long," (Y/N) asked from the passenger side in a fed up tone.

"Its nothing," I say with a brave expression, once we reach school i park in the car park and say goodbye to (Y/N) i give her/him a kiss on the forehead and drive off.

(time Skip because i can)

I run inside puffed out to find Anti sitting on the couch cross-legged with a enormous smile on his face.

"Anti!! Me and you need to talk," i said trying to get my breath back.

"What is it now jackaboy you look like you just ran a marathon," he companies and laughs at the same time

"Now is not the time for laughing Anti, plus i have a adopted daughter/son now so can you please stay out of the way because i don't want her/him to know OK," i said

"FINE, plus can't I have a bit of FUN from time to time again?"he start to complain as I walk upstairs to my recording studio to start recording for the day.

{boom cliffhanger i know it was a short chapter but the book will be worth your time}