Chapter 42

Sophia's POV

"Don't you dare get up from your bed!" I glared at Jimin who had his feet already on the floor. He looked at me and smiled sheepishly.

"Nemo. I'm fine now.. I.."

"Yes you're but not fine enough to start practicing" I concluded.

Since the day he had regained his strength and was able to walk around he was continuously trying to sneak out of his bed and start practicing even after his physician had advised him complete bed rest for a month and it had been just seventeen days now.

He looked at me for a while and sighed getting back under the covers. Victory.

I walked out of his room and made my way towards the living room. Since he got discharged from the hospital I was living together with him, his brother, Jihyun and his mom.

My departure had been delayed too and since Tiffany and Jessica couldn't stay here any longer Jimin's mom had asked me to live with them.

"Noona I'm going to the convenience store. Do you need anything?" Jihyun asked as he slipped into his sneakers.

He kinda reminded me of Jimin wearing the dark blue sweater and the pair of blue jeans. He looked cute like his brother.

"No I'm good." I said with a smile and walked towards the kitchen.

"Jihyun.. When will Eomma come back?" I asked turning back.

"Uh...She will be back after sometime" he frowned. "I'll get going"

"Okay" I replied and walked towards the main door and locked it after him.

I sat down on the couch thinking about what Eun Bi had said. Even if I didn't wanted to, it sometimes struck me that what she had said might be true; maybe I was the one to be blamed.

The doorbell rang pulling me out of my thoughts and I ran towards the door. I unlocked the door and was greeted by none other than Eun Bi.

She flashed a smile at me.

"Where is Jimin Oppa?" She said and walked in. I grabbed her hand. I didnt knew why but the fact that she was the one who messed up everything that day made me angry. I wasn't sure of it but deep inside I felt I was right.

"What are you doing here?" I snarled.

"I am here to meet Oppa" she smiled.

"Aren't you ashamed?" I squinted at her remembering the day, she may fool everyone but not me anymore, "I know it was you who had been declining Jimin's call when he was calling me that day and then you deleted the call record" I said in an attempt to get my answers even though I wasn't yet sure of it. Seemed like it turned out to be right as she looked amused and nodded "You're smart"

"Shut up!" I snapped. I knew it was her, it had to be. Who else was there beside me.

"Calm down girl. I'm here to meet you" she paused and looked at me, "You know I love Oppa" she smirked.
"And I ain't that innocent you see"

"Let's go in and talk, there is something very important that I want to discuss with you. Hear me out or you might regret it later" she said. I let go of her hand and closed the door behind and followed her.

She sat down on the couch and gestured me to sit down too. I glared at her but sat on one of the sofas.

"So let me first tell you something more" she leaned towards me.

"I was the one who had paid the car driver to hit Oppa's car." She whispered with a giggle.

I looked up at her startled. Didn't she just say she loves him?