Chapter 34

Jimin's POV

"Surprise!" Jungkook squealed all of a sudden making me jump.

I didn't knew what it was until Sophia appeared in front of me. My eyes widened. I stood there dumbstruck. She was right in front of me. Those familiar brown eyes glistening with joy. Strands of her brown straight hair fell on her shoulders. Her cheeks were flushed and a sweet smile played on her soft pink lips. She looked as beautiful as always.

"Pabo" Sophia's voice floated into my ears breaking my reverie.

The next thing I felt were her arms embracing me into a hug. A smile formed on my lips, "Nemo" I said and wrapped my arms around her hugging her back.

My voice was so low that I doubted anyone else heard me. The familiar smell that lingered around her filled my nostrils and I smiled. I missed her. It felt so good to be so close to her once again. A tiny teardrop escaped my eyes. This is the best morning of my life.

"I missed you" She mumbled against my chest.

"I missed you too" I smiled.

She pulled back and looked at me still smiling. "Blonde suits you" she said ruffling my hair making me chuckle.

"You didn't even tell me you were coming" I said.

"Pabo, she wanted to surprise you" Hoseok said and Sophia giggled.

She shifted her gaze towards him and walked towards him and gave him a hug, "I missed you" she said making Hoseok grin.

"I missed you too" he replied.

"Sophia?"

We all turned towards the door. Jin was standing there in his pajamas rubbing his eyes. Sophia walked towards him, "Omo, its really you!" He said as she hugged him.

And there it goes again, the 'Hey long time no see, give me a hug' game.

"Ya, Don't forget me" I muttered. Everyone turned towards me and started laughing.

"Jimin needs some time alone with his love" Hoseok chuckled and I glared at him.

"Ya.." I said trying to hide my smile as I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Let's go guys wake up others" Jin said and the trio left the room closing the door. I love my Brothers.

Finally it was only me and her with her attention completely on me. She walked towards me with a smile on her face and her eyes fixed on mine. She placed her hands on my chest and looked back at me, "So, did you like it?" She giggled.

"Loved it" I smiled holding her around her waist. "By the way you look beautiful" I whispered.

She gave me a smile and looked away shaking her head and looked up again "You will never change" she said with a smile.

"Do you want me too?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No.. Never" she whispered and leaned in until our lips met.

My heart wasn't steady anymore. How much I missed her being so close to me. How much I was dying to feel this feeling again. The feeling that she belonged to me only me. The feeling however was somewhat new, it felt as if I was kissing her for the very first time. I pulled her closer kissing her with more ferocity.

"Jimin-ah!"

A sudden voice shocked us making us break our kiss. We looked at each other with wide eyes. Sophia turned her face away while I turned towards the source.

Damn Tae.

Taehyung was looking at us with wide eyes.

"What are you doing?! And Who is she?!" He squealed.

"What are you doing here?" I frowned.

"Ya! this is my room too. I was sleeping!"

I just stared at him, taking in everything that had happened.

How did I miss him? I mentally slapped myself.

He got up from his bed and raced towards me, "Who is she?!" He squealed again.

Sophia who was looking away turned towards him and smiled at him sheepishly, "Hi" she waved her hand a little.

He looked at her with wide eyes and then at me and I nodded "Pabo". Maybe he was thinking I was cheating on Sophia.

"It's really you!" He squealed. "Hey, How are you?" he said walking towards her and I knew what was going to happen next.

"I'm good" Sophia said as he hugged her, "And you?".

"I'm good too!" He replied.

"I'm so sorry guys" he said looking at both of us.

"No..no.. It's fine" Sophia beamed shaking her head.

"Really?.." He said with a grin and Sophia nodded again.

"Did you have your breakfast?" He asked her.

"Yeah I had my breakfast at the airport" she replied.

And then both of them got busy with each other making me feel as if I was invisible.

"Oh.. Did you meet the other guys?" he asked.

"No not everyone" she frowned.

"Aah... Let's go"

With that both of them left the room leaving me behind.

Like Seriously?

I sighed and walked out of the room and found Sophia giving hugs to the rest and I rolled my eyes. I knew they were meeting after a long time but what about me?

"Ya Jimin-ah, why didn't you tell us she was coming" Namjoon said looking at me.

I opened my mouth to answer but was interrupted by Jungkook. "She wanted to surprise Hyung so she asked me not to tell to anyone"

I looked at him with a poker face. Nevermind.

"Let's have breakfast" Jin said placing a bowl of ramen on the small table. And everyone sat down on the ground and I followed suit.

"I'm not hungry" Sophia said with a smile.

"Have some! Besides being worldwide handsome I have a great cooking skills" Jin Hyung said as he promoted his own self and served her some ramen in a small bowl and she couldn't say no. Cute.

We all started eating when the doorbell rang, "I'll check" I said getting up from my place.

I walked towards the door and opened it and was soon pulled into a hug.

"Oppa!"

______________________________________

Small note: next few chapters will have some Korean dialects and will be in third person's pov Thank you💗💗