Chapter Six - T.K.O

K.O opened his eyes again felt different. He let the shadow take control, but he was still able to control himself, unlike when the shadow took control the previous times. This was more than likely what Professor Venomous was talking about when he said he and the shadow would basically become one person.

That being said, he felt completely different as well. Allowing the shadow to take control wiped his mind of wanting to be a hero and complete attitude of before, and he was basically a new person.

"Great," Professor Venomous said. "Now let's go, K.O, I need to show you something."

K.O got up and followed Professor Venomous through the forest, when he stopped at a large rock He pressed some buttons hidden on the side and the front opened, revealing a cave. "Also you can just call me Venomous, make the word shorter for you to say and for the author to type."

"Of course, Venomous," K.O declared, no longer frightened by Venomous's presence.

Venomous walked inside the cave and motioned K.O to follow. He nodded and followed him, not questioning anything that he was being asked. He stopped when Venomous held his hand out, ordering him to stop. "Wait here," he said, walking further into the cave.

While waiting for Venomous to return, K.O looked down at the ground, thinking. While wanting to be a hero was erased from his mind, he did remember his mom, Rad, and Enid. A very small part of him wondered how they would feel about this, though it wasn't enough to actually make him think about them any longer.

Venomous returned with something in his hands. "Here," he said, kneeling down to K.O's height. "Hold out your hands."

K.O listened and held out his hands, feeling Venomous place something in them. When he released his hands, K.O saw a pair of headphones, which caused him to tilt his head in slight confusion.

"These are a much better replacement for your headband," he said, pulling out the headband from his pocket. "And this headband is now useless."

He pulled on the headband until it snapped and threw the pieces across the room. "I'll pick that up later, but for now," he pulled a POW card from out of his pocket as well, smiling as he did so. "This is your new POW card."

Venomous placed it in his hands, and K.O turned it around to reveal the front. It had obvious signs of glitching, though now it stayed in the spot it was. There were some spots around it that were slightly off color, more than likely from the insane glitching the card had suffered.

His photo on the card was changed to match his current state, and his level was changed to -2, which surprised him. Just before he was level 0.1, and he suddenly leveled up by a few levels. The only guess he had for this was that allowing himself to become like this made him stronger, therefore causing him to level up.

The most surprising thing, though, was his name on the card. Instead of saying K.O like it normally should, it said T.K.O, though the T looked like it was forcefully squished in there, as if there was no room on the card when his info had changed.

Venomous took the card back and placed it back into his pocket. "Now, let's get these headphones on," he declared, grabbing the headphones that were in K.O's other hand and started to unravel the cord.

He placed them on K.O's ears and connected a small music player to the bottom of them and tucked it under K.O's shirt. "Much better."

"You know, you're more than just what Fink is, right?" He asked, grabbing K.O's attention. "Fink is just my minion, you're basically like a child of mine. You'll get a lot more things if you do what I want you to do."

This actually caused K.O to smile, knowing he was going to be respected by Venomous, one of the best villains out there.

"Speaking of which, I want you to do something for me," he said, placing his arm on K.O's shoulder. "I want you to attack the plaza. If you manage to actually do some damage to your old friends, you'll get a reward. If you can do some damage to your mom, which is optional, you'll get a much better reward."

K.O nodded, knowing that he couldn't disappoint Venomous, though deep down in his now evil heart, he felt regret for letting the shadow take control.

But the regret was too deep to even be noticed.

(A/N) Managed to updated on Saturday, haha! Nice! It's mostly because I got up at like seven in the morning because I couldn't sleep because I don't want to wait till Monday, and I just need a way to pass the time like last night. I can already tell today is going to be a slow day, rip xD

Anyway, it's only two days until Monday! I have the day off of school, so I'm pretty sure I'll be able to update before the episode airs on TV (or maybe not, I can't promise any specific times xD) so yeah.

Either way, when it airs I'll probably actually give my own thoughts on the episode, which isn't actually something I tend to do.

Welp, this is all I have to say for this chapter! If you enjoyed, please vote and comment, and I'll see you in the next one! ^.^