twenty-nine

Its been an hour since Jungkook wake up but he doesnt move even a inch starring at his daddy sleeping cutely yet fucking dominant material beside him is so heavenly. He gave a peck on the latter lips again for a hundredth time— yep! He's been molesting and harrasing the olders lips for an hour aswell. He bites his lips as his daddy moves a bit hugging him more tight pressing their bodies more.

  "JEON FUCKING-----FUCK!!!!!" The two boys who are peacefully laying down startled by a loud yell and thud by the door hitting the wall, making Jungkook pushes Taehyung off to bed earning a loud groan.

"JUNGKOOK! Y-YOU'RE GAY?!?" Jungkook gasp analyzing what just his noona saw. Him. Spooned. By. A. Fucking. Sexy. Demigod.

"N-noona! T-thats not what you think-! NOONA!" jungkooks eyes grew wider seeing his noona walking to the grunting boy on the floor pulling it carelessly placing the poor brunet on the bed.

"YOU!! WHAT---- KIM TAEHYUNG?!?!?!" Taehyung on the other hand was just waking up his soul yelps on the hight pitch voice of a girl.

"NOISY. NOISY. VERY NOISY!" Taehyung yells making the two shut their lips. Jungkook gulps when Taehyung crawls beside him spooning him again and after just a bit of moments a small snores was heard. He looks at his noona nervously but blinks seeing her almost drooling at the boy who just hug him protectively.

"I deserve an explanation, for now let him sleep again. Hihihi~" His noona glares at him but that glares vanish when her stares divert to Taehyung looking at him like it is her favorite artist.. or it is?

The younger just sigh as the door closed almost soundless. He shrugs the thought and snuggles on the warm demigod hugging you.

----
Just a filler since I missed all of you :'>