Y/N in Wonderland pt.1

Y/N and her family went on a picnic at the park.Akatsuka Park is one of the most popular area in town but it is now deserted due to unknown reasons.

While Y/N's family set up the blanket,Y/N went on a short walk around the park.She breathed in the natural aroma and sighed happily.

She noticed a bush shaking.She checked if it was the cause of the wind but it wasn't.She slowly approached it and was surprised to see a rabbit.

"What the--"

It was a rabbit indeed but not just any rabbit.A green rabbit.It also had a watch in its hand.

Y/N was dumbfounded.

"Oh no,I'm to be late for my job interview!"

Y/N went frozen in shock.She shrieked in fear.

"You can talk?!"

The rabbit looked at her.

"Obviously."

Y/N shrieked in fear once again.

"Crap,I'm really going to be late!"

The rabbit looked at its watch and started speeding away.Y/N stared at it with an expression full of confusion.

She went back to her family who had finished setting up the picnic area and ate her food.

~•~

That night,she couldn't sleep and thought about that strange green rabbit.

"What is this? Alice in wonderland or something?"

A knock on the balcony window shocked her as she stood up and stared at it.They weren't anyone there but she could've swore she heard the sound coming from there.

She slowly approached the balcony after grabbing a baseball bat that had been lying around the room.She reached for the door's handle and was met face to face with a glowing yellow guy.

She was about to smack the intruder but stopped when she saw a tiny purple fairy flying beside him.

"..wut?"

The intruder had a wide smile and had yellow attires like Peter Pan.The fairy had a purple acorn on its body and a ponytail hair.What?

"..."

"I'm Jyuushi Pan!"

The guy had a loud and manly voice.

"This is Ichi Bell,"he referred to his companion.

"Don't you mean Peter Pan and Tinker Bell?"

"Nop!"

Y/N stared with confusion.

"Must be the lack of sleep I'm getting."

Y/N closed the balcony door and locked it before going to her bed.

"Today's been a weird day,"she said as she closed her eyes and slept.

E N D