7

~Your POV~

Sans took you home and set you on the couch. Why was he being so nice to you? Did you deserve this? No. You deserved to die. That's what you deserved. That's what so many people told you, and yet... He says you deserve. He cares. He makes sure you're okay. So do you deserve? Maybe. But, dear reader, this isn't what's troubling you most. It's that Frisk could come back at anytime. Did Sans know the dangers? Did he even know who Frisk is? These thoughts were clouding your mind so much, you didn't realize that Sans was calling your name.

~Sans' POV~

I was calling for (Y/N). There was no answer. I went out to where she was and called her again. No answer. I was right next to her and called her again. Still no answer. I knew what to do. She's gonna hate me for this...

"(Y/N) I ATE YOUR CHOCOLATE!" I yelled.

She snapped out of her trance and tackled me.

"WHY DID YOU EAT MY CHOCOLATE?!" She asked.

"I DIDN'T! IT WAS THE ONLY WAY TO GET YOUR ATTENTION!" I said.

She got up and dusted myself off.

"So what's up?" (Y/N) asked.

"I MADE DINNER!" I said.

"Alright give me a moment." She said.

She grabbed her bag and went to the bathroom. I wonder what she's doing... I sound creepy!

~Your POV~

{{ WARNING! If you are triggered by gore of any sorts, please scroll until you see a note saying the gore is over. For others who are not triggered by gore, continue }} You took out your cutting knife and rolled up your sleeves. You looked over the dozens of cuts you made. You knew what you had to do, but you were hesitant. You reminded yourself that this was the only escape.

Worthless!

Slice.

Pathetic!

Slice.

Loser!

Slice.

Why are you here if no one cares?!

Slice.

Filthy pest!

Slice.

Waste of space!

Slice.

{{ GORE OVER! }}

There was a knock at the door. 

"HUMAN? YOUR TACO IS GETTING COLD!" Sans exclaimed.

"Be out in a second!" You said.

You flushed the toilet to make it seem like you were using the bathroom. You rinsed the knife and your cuts. You bandaged up your cuts and walked out, after putting your knife away. You sat down and ate your taco.

"HOW IS THE TACO?" Sans asked.

"Good." You said.

You didn't smile. And you didn't smile for a week. The anticipation of waiting was driving you deeper into depression. You wish you could disappear. No pain in the world could calm the burning fire of suicide in your mind. Cutting didn't help anymore. You knew what to do. You had a choice. You could take your own life, or you could wait until Frisk comes back.

Reader, I would like you to make this choice. You could take your own life and not see all your friends turn to dust until you're the last one left. Or...

You could wait. You could wait until you are the last one left. See all your friends turn to dust. Be alone in this world once again, where no one cares about you. 

I would like to see what you choose, reader.

Bye!~