Chapter 2: Meeting Everyone Else

So, in the past chapter you met Aliyah. Now it's time for you to meet my other two best friends, Kristina and Shelby.

Now, Kristina's story isn't as dark, like at all. She is originally from Manhattan, New York. Her parents were always working and the only caregiver she truly had was her nanny. Her nanny's name was Maya. Maya did everything for Kristina and was paid pretty well. However, Kristina's parents didn't feel they were being really good parents by having a non relative to take care of her so they sent her here to Albuquerque to live with her grandparents. Her grandparents lived in the same districts as Aliyah and me, so she went to the same school as us as well. One day during recess we noticed that Kristina was just sitting there looking all sad like she had no one to play with. We invited her to hang out and play with us and before long she was a new edition to our friend group and a new sister.

And last but certainly not least, we have Shelby. Oh Shelby. Shelby was definitely the group clown. She always makes us laugh and that's one of the things we all love most about her. Now Shelby's story is pretty much the same as mine, pretty boring. She was born here and has lived here since she was born. We went to the same school, became friends at lunch and have been friends ever since. Blah blah blah. I can't be the only boring one.

We're going to fast forward to 7th grade, middle school. One day something strange happened. Nothing so out of the ordinary like an intruder or someone dying. It happened to us four girls all within a span of about two hours. We all had most of our classes together so you already know we were separated throughout the class. Now I'm just to going to assume two  things. One, what I am about to tell you is just a coincidence. Or two, we have some kind of weird best friend telepathy because we all got our first period on THE SAME DAY. Not exactly the same time but for sure the same day. It was incredible. Not the good incredible though. And it was a Friday, and every Friday we have a sleepover at one of the girls' house for the whole weekend and do what best friends do. Go to the mall, get our hair and nails done, go to the movies, go to Target and attempt to make as many puns as out favorite YouTuber, Liza Koshy, and binge watch Mean Girls on repeat until we fall asleep in a bowl of popcorn and M&M's. This weekend was no different except every five minutes each one of us were complaining about a cramp and my mom didn't want to buy three extra heating and cooling pads so we had to share it. Lit weekend amirite ladies.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Thanks for reading. Now that I'm done telling a little bit about the characters, we can get into dialogue next chapter. Don't forget to leave a vote and a comment. Bye!! <3
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•