Chapter 20

Warning: It's a little spicy, but not too much spice is happening.
_______

Steven's POV

I was peacefully sleeping, but it was all disrupted by an alarm clock ringing. I opened my eyes and stared up the ceiling to see it was unfamiliar. I stopped the alarm clock and sat up, stretching my muscles. I stood up and walked outside to the bathroom, freshening myself up to look cleaner and not a woken up mess.

Then a thought came to mind, 'I wonder how Jay's sleeping and feeling?'

I looked at myself in the mirror to see myself looking better. I decided to visit Jay and hopefully I don't wake her up. I checked the time to see if it was a good time and the time said it was the afternoon already. I shrugged thinking that it was already a good timing.

I walked outside and towards her room, but as soon as I was gonna touch the door knob, it was twisted and opened by her. I looked at her and she looked at me, "hey Jay.. You're awake?"

She nodded and went outside, opening her door a little bit and closing it behind her, "um yeah, I woke up a bit earlier so I was gonna head downstairs to eat."

"Oh well good afternoon. You wouldn't mind if I joined you, do you?" I questioned.

"Good afternoon, I don't mind." She gave a small smile and I returned one back.

When she walked in front of me, I began to inhale her scent to see that her scent smelled like Kristoffer and Eric from last night. I looked back at the door and decided to follow her anyways.

"Jay?"

"Hm?" Her back was still facing me as we got down the stairs and to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry about yesterday.. I just didn't like Kristoffer around you like that.. Are you still mad at me?" When we got to the kitchen, she stopped her tracks. She turned around and faced me, furrowing her in a second, but relaxed her eyebrows.

"It's okay. I'm not mad at you."

"Are you sure.? Are we okay now?" I took a step forward as she stayed in her place.

She just nodded without saying a word and grabbed two apples. She threw one at me which I caught and the other one she bit with a smile. I felt relieved and bit the apple, she set hers aside as she took out the food on the fridge and put it on the counter. Her back was facing me again so I put my apple on the table and decided to go close to her, snaking my arms around her waist as she did her business.

She went stiff when I buried my face onto her neck, "I missed you.." I whispered, "can you sleep with me tonight in the room Luna Valerie gave to me.?"

"Um I don't know.." her hand touched mine and I pulled her closer, making the hug tighter.

"Please?" She sighed and nodded her head. I smiled and kissed her cheek that went down to her neck and onto her shoulder. She moved her shoulders and tried to put a little distance.

"That feels weird.." She whispered, rubbing her neck and shoulder.

"It won't be once you're use to it." I chuckled.

"Once I'm use to you giving those?"

"Yes?"

"Why?" She sounded like a little child who's learning something new. It was cute how innocent she was.

"Because it's what we do in relationships sometimes? It's nothing wrong. You're just new to it, but people do this to show love and affection, to be passionate." I smiled, rubbing the side of her waist and kissed her by the neck longer as she fold her neck giving a nervous laugh.