Warping Time

The Titans stood in the library, glancing around.

"He should be here." Whispered Robin. "Any second now."

A blue blur suddenly rushed past them. They heard a maniacal laugh.

"Warp." They all said in unison.

"Ah. How good of the Titans to recognize me, one of their old friends!" Came the voice, heartily laughing as it spoke.

They still couldn't see him. All was dark.

"I really wanted to get rid of you. I just couldn't figure out how. Then I realized I needed new technology." The lights flickered on. Their was Warp, a tiny gun in his hand. They all stepped back.

"Relax. This isn't a real gun. It goes with my name." He looked over the Titans before pointing the gun at Star. He shot it, and a big black portal erupted. Just then, Raven hit him with his magic. He toppled into his own portal, with Star. Robin ran and grabbed her foot, but it was too strong. Raven flew and grabbed Robin. Beast Boy ran and grabbed Raven. Cyborg ran and grabbed Beast Boy. But it wasn't enough.

They all fell into it.

They could see Warp, grinning up ahead. Robin swam/flew over to him and grabbed the time device from his suit. Everything went dark.

The library security guard was quite surprised to see five gangly teens and one older man appear through a black portal in the ceiling. So surprised in fact, he hit the emergency alarm button. For the Teen Titans.

Robin rubbed his head and looked up. Alarms were blaring in the library, and Warp was running away.

He looked around him to see the Titans knocked out cold. He ran over to them and nudged them.

"Wake up! We've gotta catch Warp!" Slowly, each of the Titans woke up with a splitting headache. Raven first, then Starfire, Beast Boy, and Cyborg.

They jumped to their feet once they heard the alarms, and saw Robin pacing. They knew then they had lost Warp.

When they realized that, a female voice called, "Titans GO!"

Before they realized what was happening, Robin was pounced on by a green lion. They all looked at Beast Boy.

"That's not me!" He cried just as a black energy source picked him up. They looked at Raven.

"That's not me!" She cried just as a yellow star bolt hit her. Cyborg looked at Star.

"That's not the me!" Star cried just as a blue sonic energy cannon came face-to-face with her and Cyborg.

They were all shocked. The teens who had just defeated them came into the light. The first and oldest had a light purple cloak on, but the hood was off. She had pale skin, violet hair, and emerald eyes.

The second came out. He had spiky black hair with peach skin and blue eyes.

The third appeared. This girl had a sonic cannon gun and wings of the lightest yellow.

The fourth appeared. He was green- green hair, green skin, and with purple eyes.

The older Titans gaped at the youngsters. The oldest girl walked over to Raven. "Mother? Is that you?"

They all gasped, and something exploded. "What are you talking about? I don't have kids!" Raven said, looking truly frightened.

"It's mom, but she looks younger." She called to the green boy. He walked to Beast Boy. "And this looks like dad, but younger as well, Rachel."

"Rachel?" Raven said. "But that's my real name!"

"Yeah, I know. I'm Rachel Jr. But I go by Nightingale as well. That's Gavin, but he likes to be called Beast Boy." The girl replied.

The boy with black hair looked over at the two. "There's my mom. And dad." He said, pointing to Star and Robin. By now, the Titans were two scared to say anything.

"I see dad. But mom's not here." The youngest girl said, pointing to Cyborg.

Now Robin had had it. Before he could say anything, a communicator buzzed. The boy with black hair and the oldest girl grabbed their communicators and opened them.

"Oh, hey mom." Rachel said, looking down. They heard Raven's voice.

"Have you guys been good while we are gone?"

"Yes mother."

"Where are you?" Raven's voice asked.

"Um, just someone intruding in the library, but we got it covered."

"Okay, bye sweetheart. We'll be back tomorrow k?"

"Okay. Can I say hi to dad real quick?"

"Garfield! Come say hi to Rachel." They heard Raven's voice again.

Then, Beast Boy's voice came.

"Hey honey."

"Hi dad!"

Meanwhile, the boy with black hair answered his communicator.

"Dad."

"Dylan."

"What's up?"

"Just needed to let you know we'll be back tomorrow, k?"

"Gotcha." The boy hung up and watched exasperatingly as Rachel passed her communicator around so they could all say hi to their parents. When she was done, he glared at her.

"Back to the situation at hand, I think we should get an explanation. Robin?"

He addressed Robin and he happily obliged. He told them about Warp, and the portal. They believed him and told him they would take them back to the Tower to find a way back home.

"Rachel?" Dylan asked gesturing.

"I can't make one right now. I'm too weak. Can past-mom do it?" They all looked at Raven.

"Do what?" She asked.

"Make a portal to the Tower."

"Sure, whatever." She snapped her fingers and a black disk appeared. They all climbed into it.