A Week With The Future and Something Else

Hey guys! Love your support and everything! Just wanted to say thanks to all my followers and friends! You're the best!
(My motto is up above in the pic!)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beast Boy looked around the bedroom. Future Raven's bedroom. It was wildly different. He saw pictures of the team and him. Raven kissing his cheek. A black and white photo of them hugging. A picture with what looked like a baby Rachel.

He smelled Raven coming down the hallway and quickly breathed in the scent. Lavender and jasmine. His favorite smell in the Tower. When he realized that she was about to open the door he grabbed his sleeping bag and started to roll it out, to make it look like he hadn't been 'smelling' her.

She ignored him and turned to look around. He saw her eyes widen at the love and joy felt in this room, compared to her old one. She strode over to her chest and looked in it. Being the gentleman he was *wink* *wink*, he turned into a fly to see what she was looking at. He flew over but Raven looked around. 'Dang it,' he thought as she saw him. He expected dark magic to throw him threw the window, but to his surprise a sigh could be heard from the dark teen.

Raven had walked over to her chest only to hear buzzing, which meant her crush was spying on her. That's right. She liked him. It had started with the simple sentence. "You think you're alone Raven, but you're not," and evolved into so much more. Star confided in her her suspicions about how Beast Boy only bothered her, and usually that means on Earth that you like someone. She tried to deny it, but her heart wouldn't. And now, seeing all these pictures just made her heart melt even more. The Ice Queen was melting, all because of a green, teenaged boy.

She turned around to face the buzzing green fly and felt a wash of disappointment wash over her as his emotions filled her. He was mad about her seeing him. That's dumb. She could sense him, after all. He scrunched his eyes tight when he changed back, seemingly waiting for punishment. She found she could not hurt him. Happy and Passion were cheering her on in her forehead, while Rage was complaining about a lack of violence against the changeling. Eventually, Raven just sighed and turned back to her chest, leaving a teenager with surprised emotions radiating from him.

Meanwhile, in Robin and Star's room, they were kissing. It wasn't unusual, with them dating, but what was unusual was that they were doing it in the future.

"I never imagined we would have kissed in the future," Robin breathed against her lips as he came on top of her on the bed. Star just moaned.

Cyborg, on the other hand, was talking to his future self, and getting ideas about the T-Car. His future daughter helped him with the future electronics, which were totally different from the ones he was used to back home. So far, nothing had really changed, except for the date.

TIME JUMP- 3 hours later

Raven saw her Future self on the couch watching a romantic movie, and bawling her eyes out. Raven had come down for a cup of tea, only to see Future Raven crying.

Unsure of what to do, she called out. "Are you okay?"

Future Raven stopped crying. "Oh, yeah. It's just that I love to watch romantic movies when I get pregnant but I always start crying. It's the mood swings." She shrugged, which looked pretty silly with her red eyes and tear-stained cheeks.

"Come sit with me." Future Raven called.

Raven narrowed her eyes. "Fine." She replied stiffly.

She cautiously sat on the couch with her. "How're you and BB?" She asked, smiling.

"Fine I guess."

"I know you like him."

"You only know cause you were me."

"I am you, and I'm telling you he's worth everything in the world."

Suddenly, Future Raven cried out in pain. Both Beast Boy's came running just in time to see water dripping down her leg. Raven from the past just watched in horror as Future Raven grunted and shrieked, in obvious pain. Future Beast Boy scooped her up and took her to the infirmary. But, the shrieks of Future Raven would haunt Raven forever.

TIME JUMP: 4 hours later
Beast Boy found Raven in her bed, sobbing. He ran straight to her.
"Raven? What's wrong?! Are you hurt?" She looked up at the teenager who obviously cared for her and sobbed harder. She loved him. He probably liked her. She would have his children. She couldn't escape the future set for her.

Beast Boy didn't know what to do. So he scooped her up and held her close while she sobbed into his shoulder. He stroked her hair and he tried to tell her it would be alright. After what seemed like a straight half hour of crying, Raven was able to compose herself.

"I'm sorry B-Beast B-Boy, I'm just s-scared. That really looked like it h-hurt. I don't know what to d-do!" She looked up at him, her perfect eyes filled with tiny tears.
"Raven. You are stronger than anyone in the world. You are the brightest sunrise, the new moon. You can surpass anything. I know that you can get through your future." He looked down at her obvious compassion in his eyes.

"Thank you." She said, slightly awed by his little speech. To show her gratitude, she reached up and put her hands around his neck, then rested her head on his shoulder. He was blushing, but wrapped his arms around her waist. They stayed in that position for quite some time, until they heard a cry from the infirmary. They both jolted up.
Beast Boy looked down at Raven. "You get some rest. I'll tell you the news." She nodded, and Beast Boy kissed her forehead before leaving. She laid down and had a very comfortable sleep.

Beast Boy walked down to the infirmary to see his future self leaning over two bundles. He smiled as Beast Boy walked in.

"I trust you had a very comfortable time with your future girlfriend?" He grinned at him as Beast Boy blushed. He knew the past.

"Dude! She's not my girlfriend. But yes, I did have a pretty comfortable time." He agreed, blushing a bit more. His future self just nodded at him.

"Why don't you wake up Raven so you can see your new future children?" Beast Boy nodded and ran down the hallway, ignoring Future Beast Boy's chuckling.
———————————————————————————————————————————————-
So, I came up with this idea off the top of my head, sorry if it was bad! But, we did have a pretty good romantic scene😂! More BBRAE to come!