Future and Past

"Come out Teen Titans!" Her words made their blood run cold. She knew.

Future Raven continued. "I know you're hiding. I read her mind. Do I need to zap you to get you to speak?"

Raven responded monotonously. "I know my own magic." The shadows faded from the Titans, much to the horror of everyone but the two Raven's.

Future Beast Boy walked up to Future Raven and put his arm around her. "What's going on, babe?"

Raven stuck her tongue out and muttered, 'eww' as Future Raven spoke.

"Remember when we were the Teens Titans, and we accidentally got zapped in time by Warp?"

They all nodded. "That's them."

They all made an 'ohhh' sound. They remembered that trip now.

Future Beast Boy grinned at them. "It's weird to see my younger self. What's up dude?" They gave each other high fives. Raven face-palmed and Future Raven smiled at them.

"Hey! Can we get some answers here! Like, how are BEAST BOY and RAVEN a couple? They hate each other? And how do I ask Bee out dude!" Cyborg said, looking at them.

Future Beast Boy kissed Future Raven's cheek. "It's kinda a long story, with some complications, but she's all worth it. Buddy, you got to ask her out." He gestured to Beast Boy, who blushed. Raven did the same.

"Oh, and Cy asked Bee out shortly after this. He did it at Aqualad's b-day party. She said, yes, so you got nothing to worry about." He continued.

Future Cyborg nodded and grinned at his younger self. Cyborg from the past nodded and looked immensely relieved.

"So, back to the situation at hand, do you know how to get us back?" Raven asked the Future Titans.

"I can just zap it like last time. You guys got a piece from his suit, right?" Future Cyborg asked, looking at them.

"Yep. But I think it's broken." Robin said, reaching into his belt and grabbing it. He handed it to Future Cyborg, who examined it thoroughly.

"Yeah....it looks like you'll have to spend a week here. It's broken pretty badly, but nothing Cassie and I can't fix!" He smiled proudly at his daughter, who grinned at him.

All the Titans were speechless. A week! In. The. Future. With. Them. They looked at each other, then back at the older Titans.

"Well Raven, you can sleep in my room. Beast Boy and I can share his and I know how much you love your privacy." Future Raven nodded at her. Raven nodded back.

"What about the rest of us?" Beast Boy asked, looking around.

"Well, since Robin and Star are going out, they can sleep in my room." Future Robin replied. "I'll sleep in Star's old room with her."

"And Cy, I have an extra charging table. You can stay with me." Future Cyborg said.

"What about me?" Beast Boy asked, looking at his future self.

They all looked at Raven. "No." She said.

"Please Raven I swear I won't-" Beast Boy was cut off.

"No way! What happened to MY privacy?" Something exploded, and the older Titans looked shocked. "What?"

"They just aren't used to things exploding anymore. I have a necklace that prevents it, a gift from Knowledge on my 20th birthday." Future Raven explained. "Now, back to the situation at hand, you need to let Beast Boy sleep in your room. He doesn't have to be in the bed with you. He can sleep on the floor. And, this will help you two argue less!" She shared a naughty look with her husband. They knew what would happen this week.

Robin agreed and had to threaten Raven with extra drills before she gave in.

"I'm really gonna regret this." Raven mumbled. "I hope this week goes by fast."