Chapter 0: Katniss And Peeta

Katniss POV:

--------------

"I hate these thing, I mean we are watching people we know die to go into these games" I say as me and Peeta look back at our daughter and son, my daughter with her long dark hair braided like mine she is older then our son that has learned to walk with Peeta's blonde curls and blue eyes, not like my daughter with her grey seam eyes and olive skin like mine.

"Katniss it will be okay I promise, hopefully one day this will be all over if it weren't for Marcus" Peeta says as we hold hands walking into the train station.

"Marcus, he thinks he knows it all he plays with peoples minds, all he wants is peace but why did he bring the games back after me and you destroyed them?" I say as the two new tributes are shaking behind us looking very pale.

"Marcus is fake" Peeta says as he kisses me, while everyone is doing the Mockingjay salute, I tend to ignore them now the memories are getting stronger.

"This year maybe something might happen" I say as peeta looks at me and smiles, his so charming and sweet like the sixteen year old boy I first loved.

"Katniss trust me don't worry, we will be fine I mean life is better even with that fake man" Peeta says as he grabs my face and looks me in the eye, after his hijacking he is an different man.

"Peeta its not okay these two innocent people are going to die and as our punishment we have to watch" I say as I feel my voice get stronger it takes an While but I get there it has been years since my voice was like this.

"Katniss look we have got two beautiful kids at home, look I know these two people are going to die but we have to think happy, at the end of this we see your kids again" peeta says as I walk into the train.

"I know" I say as I sit down looking out at the window seeing district twelve just go.

"Don't worry" he says as he kisses me on the cheek sitting down next to me as I face the scared, pale faces of the childrens faces that sit opposite me and peeta waiting for the advice that could change their lives forever like it did with me and Peeta.

Peeta's POV:

-------------

Katniss is in the bar cart having an drink, I am to lazy to go for her I dont know why but that's how I feel, I haven't seen this part of the district before its beautiful, I look at the new tributes as they sleep in the chair cuddled up against eachother, its not right they are young.

"Katniss" I say as I get up off of my chair walking towards the bar cart, I don't know how to comfort her anymore but this is all I know just say everything will be fine.

"Marcus Eaton should die" Katniss says as she throws her glass at me, I duck immediately as watch as the whiskey dribbles down the wall to the skirting.

"Katniss" I says she falls into my arms, she is drunck which she has never been before this is an stressing job since what we have been though.

"Its okay we are not going back into the games ever again" I say brushing her hair with my hand that are the size of irons.

"I love you" She whispers as I put my head on her head sitting in the middle of the floor cuddling her, making her feel like is is loved which she is, Marcus Eaton is dead to me and if I ever see him i'll kill him no matter what.