15

After two boring weeks at the hospital I could finally go home. I still had to be very careful, mainly because of my broken ribs.
My mom came to pick me up and was surprised when she saw Chris in my room, who had come to visit an hour ago.
"Hey you two." She said and smiled. "Ready to go home sweetie?"
I nodded eagerly. "Hell yeah." Chris chuckled.
"Need a ride Chris?" She looked up at him.
He nodded and smiled. "Thanks."
Chris, being the gentleman he is, helped me up and helped me go to the car. I told him I could walk by myself, but he didn't listen.
My mom drove us home. She knew something was up with Chris and I, but didn't ask questions.
"Do you want to stay the night?" I asked quietly and looked up at him.
He looked down at me and nodded. "I'd love to." He smiled.
We soon arrived at home and Chris and I went straight to my room. I'm not gonna lie, I was very tired, but I didn't wanna sleep and spend more time with Chris instead. But he noticed of course.
"Go to sleep Ricky."
I shook my head.
"Why not?"
"Don't wanna."
He sighed softly. "I can see you're tired though. What are you afraid of?"
I looked down and bit my lip. "It's stupid, but I'm scared you won't be here anymore when I wake up."
He scooted closer to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.
"Why should I leave, if I can stay with such a beautiful creature like you?"
I blushed deeply and just shrugged. Fucking asshole, making me blush and all.
He lifted my chin up with his pointer finger and looked into my eyes. His were so beautiful, I could get lost in them.
"I'll be here when you wake up. I'll be with you for as long as you want me." Then he kissed me. Softly, but it felt amazing. Even better than the first one at the cemetery. I gladly kissed him back and melted into him.
As he pulled away I let out a quiet whining sound, missing the feeling of his lips on mine.
He chuckled softly and kissed my forehead. "Go to sleep beautiful."
I nodded and laid down on my bed.
It didn't take me long to fall asleep, I was exhausted after all. I had felt so uncomfortable at the hospital that I couldn't sleep well.

When I woke up -it was the next day already- Chris was there like he had promised me. And he was not just there, but had his arm over my waist.
I tensed up a bit. I didn't want to wake him up. Many feelings rushed through my body. This amazing feeling I get whenever he touched me. I couldn't describe it other than with pure happiness. I felt happy with him.
I turned my head in his direction and looked at him only to discover that he was already awake and smiling brightly.
„Hey Ricks."
I giggled. „Hey Chris."
He yawned and rolled onto his back, letting go of me.
„When do you go back to school?" he looked at me.
I shrugged. „I dunno. I probably could go back already, but I don't think I'm ready to face anyone."
He nodded and sat up. „I'd skip for you, bu-„
I interrupted him. „Nope. You go to school and get your education. I can copy your things anyway."
He chuckled. „Okay."
I smiled and sat up as well. „Any plans for today?"
„Not really. Unless you wanna spend time with me."
I giggled. „As if I would turn that down."
We decided to play video games in my room. Well, let's say he played and I watched him mostly, because I died like every five seconds.
While watching him I had time to admire him. He was just so perfect. His smile, his laugh, the way his hair framed his face, his amazing personality and body. I couldn't help but smile. Just looking at him made me happy. I couldn't even describe how I felt about him or how he looked to me. Perfect is the only word that comes to my mind when I see him or talk or think about him, but I feel like not even the word perfect could describe his inner and outer beauty.
Maybe you know the feeling when you look at a loved one and just feel that way. When you feel like you're the luckiest person in the world and they're the most perfect creature on the planet. It's a feeling you just can't tell or write about.
In this moment I felt like Chris was the one for me.