Sharpie

Shoto laid a jealous gaze upon his adorable boyfriend who was chatting with his childhood friend, Kachan. He knew that the blonde male has had a thing for his Izuku and that he was hell bent on taking him away from Shoto. Now that would not fly with Shoto; he refused to have his one and only source of joy in the world taken from him by a guy who would treat his green haired angel like scum.

  "Oi! Deku! Wadya say you and I hit up the theater later." Kachan demanded the question as he cornered the oblivious Izuku up against the bathroom wall.

  "Well, Shoto and I had planned to go out together today..." Izuku replied sheepishly.

  "You should ditch him; we'll have a better time together anyways." Kachan made it sound as if it was the best option Izuku had.

  Shoto was in a fuming rage at the way the blond dared to talk to his Izuku; his angel; his BOYFRIEND FOR ALL MIGHT'S SAKE!

  He shook off the spite he had and approached Kachan from behind, unruffled by his thoughts. He swiftly pushed the fiery blond away and took his place in front of Izuku. Shoto gently lifted his boyfriend's bangs from his forehead, placing a gentle kiss in its place. Shoto then proceeded to pull a red sharpie from his pant pocket and placed the marker cap in his mouth, pulling out the marker while still holding up the boy's green bangs.

  "Hey! Half face! What the hell do ya think you're doing?!" Kachan was livid at Shoto who proceeded to write on Izuku's pale forehead.

  Shoto quickly spelled out 'Property of Todoroki Shoto' in bold red letters across Izuku's forehead. He recapped the marker and stuffed it back in his pocket. He pulled Izuku in front of him to hug him from behind and rested his face in in the crook of his boyfriend's neck while glaring at the baffled Kachan. He lifted Izkuku's bangs once again and said to Kachan,

  "See? Mine."

  Kachan was pissed. He fled from the boy's room, muttering curses under his breath. Shoto was just happy that he left. Izuku finally looked up in the mirror to see Shoto's 'vandalism' and busted into a giggle fit. He turned to face Shoto and pecked him on the lips, still giggling pleasantly.

  "I have claimed you." Shoto stated the obvious with a straight face.

  "I see that." Izuku began to laugh once more.