There's a Cure For That

We are currently sitting at our local hangout, slowly chugging away at our various drinks while discussing the latest villain attack. I sit at a three seated table with Ochako to my left and Izuku to my right, both doubled over in gut wrenching laughter from something Izuku whispered to Ochako. I'm a little scared to ask what's got them in a jumble, but ask anyways.

  "Izuku? What's so funny?"

  Ochako interrupts, "Believe me, you don't wanna know bro."

  Izuku looks over to me, recovering from his giggle fit and pulls the collar of my shirt to lessen the gap between us. He leans in, "You know what I have that hasn't been cured?" He whispers, chuckling a bit.

  "What?"

  "My virginity~" he says seductively, a daring smirk plays across his lips.

  I feel my face get hot as images swirl through my mind of all things I could do to my sexy little boyfriend right now and end up getting carried away with said thoughts.

  "Well then, I guess I'm gonna have to fix that." I say with a rough tone underlying my words.

  I pick up my little bean and throw him over my shoulder before he can refuse and head to the back room that has a lock on the door. Flinging the door open and dropping Izuku gently on the floor, I slam the door shut and lock it while backing Izuku up against the wall, putting both arms up beside him so he's cornered.

  "So baby boy, just how am I gonna fix your little problem?" I make sure he can feel my hot breath on his pale neck as I whisper roughly in his ear and proceed to do unspeakable things to him.

  ************************************

  *Time skip brought to you by Kachan's irritability*

  We come out of the little back room, our clothes and hair a mess. I look over to our table to see Ochako still sitting at our table sipping at her soft drink while typing away at her phone. She looks up in my direction and smiles devilishly whilst giving me a thumbs up. I really hope she didn't write another one of those fanfictions of us again.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Lemon coming to you next week!